Truck Stolen

SrtBrad said:
Juan ask your insurance company to give you a buyback price. You will be helping me out if I can give you the money to buy your wrecked truck.

Thanks,
Brad

I will talk to him in person in a few for you Brad ..... Gonna let him have the R/C for what I owe on it:eek:

VNM PWRD said:
I will talk to him in person in a few for you Brad ..... Gonna let him have the R/C for what I owe on it:eek:

Now you are one decent person. Who cares if you dont have the rig anymore, I want to shake your hand when you get here... Welcome to NY my friend. :rock:

I want to personally thank JT (VNM PWRD) for letting me drive his ride, it definately has re-kindled my interest in the truck. Although I have to give serious thought, need to analyze my life at this point.

By the way, insurance pegged my truck at 14,000 salvaged buy-back, with 20,000+ in damage.

RedRamRules said:
I want to personally thank JT (VNM PWRD) for letting me drive his ride, it definately has re-kindled my interest in the truck. Although I have to give serious thought, need to analyze my life at this point.

By the way, insurance pegged my truck at 14,000 salvaged buy-back, with 20,000+ in damage.

Juan in a way I know you are kind of relieved to not have the huge 40k debt over you anymore. Before you buy again, think it out. Both you and I purchased with out considering the cost of insurance, fuel, registration and other things related the truck.

Alfredo has provided excellent advice...This truck is not an inexpensive venture...then the rest of us don't help by encouraging everyone to mod to the hilt. On top of that Justin, Gary, Sean, Steve and Dan offer incredible products and services that are just irresistible...and all of a sudden we are over our heads.

This vehicle of ours can be as expensive as any exotic. My spouse started by trying to budget for my hobbie...finally she just threw the check book at me in exasperation. hehehehehe

Juan, think about how good it will feel to get back in the saddle again of one of these rigs. Cost is a factor but when you keep at it, life finds a way to make things happen.

Lots of SRT rams out there for sale and JT has given you a great opportunity. Turn this bad experience into a memory worth remembering. One door closes, another one opens.

Good luck to you.
Scott

TREKER said:
Juan, think about how good it will feel to get back in the saddle again of one of these rigs. Cost is a factor but when you keep at it, life finds a way to make things happen.

Lots of SRT rams out there for sale and JT has given you a great opportunity. Turn this bad experience into a memory worth remembering. One door closes, another one opens.

Good luck to you.
Scott

Well put Scott.

Good luck to you Juan...

patrick

Hey Juan,
Sorry to hear about the truck. I hope everything works out and keep us posted on what you buy next.
Mas

Definately will do Mas, right now not really gonna go into car buying yet. If I do, I may look into an 08 Viper or equivalent :D

RedRamRules said:
Definately will do Mas, right now not really gonna go into car buying yet. If I do, I may look into an 08 Viper or equivalent :D

Damm Baller!!!!!!!!!! Shit i'll sell you mine if you want?:dontknow:

i want 15,001 and you will get a pink slip in about 6 years!hahahahahahahahahaha

SrtBrad said:
Hey Juan,

If it helps, I have the stock sub box, speaker grill, and all the hardware. You can have it for free.

Brad

Sorry to hear about your loss but this massage is directed more to Brad. You sound like a real good bloke to make such a generous offer. good on you mate

dam few "safe guards" the slidin back glass is not in the "saftey" loop. thats how they got in mine. it was stole a bit over a year ago. it was recovered. the roof, back glass & a chunk of the floor board was all that was left. cut off a hand would be a start. no either & just work your way up from there.

FerrariTruck said:
Juan in a way I know you are kind of relieved to not have the huge 40k debt over you anymore. Before you buy again, think it out. Both you and I purchased with out considering the cost of insurance, fuel, registration and other things related the truck.

When I bought my truck, I knew that the following:

1. It can't be considered a daily driver.
2. That money I paid for it had to be expendable.(not needed for other living expenses)
3. It was going to cost triple to keep this truck maintained at the same level as your usual vechicle.

That's my .02, and is has been more of a pleasure owning this truck then a financial hinderance.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back