truck update

r u gonna climb in and out like the NASCARS boys do.
By the way what ever happen 2 those NASCARS commercials with the guys who had a little NASCAR in him

505'sFastestViper. said:
i do now lol...got a job roughneckin on a rig ,..... worms corner....oh well it will pay the bills!!!
Just come back with all your fingers, be safe, and good luck:D

505'sFastestViper. said:
i do now lol...got a job roughneckin on a rig ,..... worms corner....oh well it will pay the bills!!!

Oh Cool, does that mean you'll be on the next episode of "Black Gold":D

505'sFastestViper. said:
hahahah working worm corner...... god i used to hate working that postion in the corner...... i did it for 4 years....and it sucked but it did pay good hahaha:rock:

505'sFastestViper. said:

feel ya bro ,,,do you need a worms assitant:p

I'm sure Dom will come back with all his digits....he's with a safe Driller.....

and No..our operation is no where near what those guys on Black Gold make the industry look like....

Safety is #1 if $hit like that happened on our watch those involved would be terminated on the spot.....and that hot headed pee wee would be on a black ball list!

358ciHD said:
I'm sure Dom will come back with all his digits....he's with a safe Driller.....

and No..our operation is no where near what those guys on Black Gold make the industry look like....

Safety is #1 if $hit like that happened on our watch those involved would be terminated on the spot.....and that hot headed pee wee would be on a black ball list!

yeah he would be...... i miss drilling..... i miss being driller....hell i'd go back to floors an get muddy all the time

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back