truck update

Dom and Steve....

Thanks for the kind words..........

I agree a Lightning is no SRT10.....

When I get seom money maybe I can finish my 10.......

MORE PICS!!!!!!!!!!!
GetAttachment-1aspx-1.jpg

GetAttachment-2aspx-1.jpg

GetAttachment-3aspx-1.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx-1.jpg

100_3788.jpg

100_3789.jpg

SrtBrad said:
I can't wait to see you get the record. The truck is looking great. What's the schedule for completion and testing at the track?
be at a track in april which one not sure? will pick the truck up on my next weekend off a couple weeks? i think i hope:D

WOW Dom, you have more money in your truck than I have made in my life!:rock:

Bill.

Begood said:
WOW Dom, you have more money in your truck than I have made in my life!:rock:

Bill.
i hope that is not true i do not have that much in a pick up and you also have a drag car and a 10 so i dont believe that last statement;)

No question about it. Your truck will be the fastest auto-trans SRT-10 ever!

You are going to shock the shit out of some people at the track!:rock:

Dom I can start to see some light at the end of that tunnel.....

You got my Hood Ready...........:)

Hopefully one of these days SOON!

My dually is looking naked in the front and is in need of that hood...LOL

Be safe out there Son...........the roads are a bit slick in spots!

358ciHD said:
Hopefully one of these days SOON!

My dually is looking naked in the front and is in need of that hood...LOL

Be safe out there Son...........the roads are a bit slick in spots!
yeah just have to go hit a couple rigs in DZ for XTO then im done

Hell you can toss a rock and hit all 3 of them rigs...they are drilling in the same section....Looks pretty cool going by them at nighty night time....:)

BTW..I seen you old read 10..the other day parked on Dustin......in front of a house.....did you get what you needed out of it....

I found a really clean 2005 4 door 10 in vegas with 70K for $16500.00 would buy it if I knew things were gonna get better...but they are not looking too good right now!

358ciHD said:
BTW..I seen you old read 10..the other day parked on Dustin......in front of a house.....did you get what you needed out of it....

I found a really clean 2005 4 door 10 in vegas with 70K for $16500.00 would buy it if I knew things were gonna get better...but they are not looking too good right now!
hell i got 19500 for mine trade in!!!!!

You did really good....did you fix the front and side from your little impact incident...

That Silver 05 I could have probably bought is and resold it and made a few $$$'s...things are just so tight that well that was not an option...hell I don't have the extra to finish my other truck......Come on Tax Money!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back