truck update

505'sFastestViper. said:
not sure i have to go to some jail time and then we will see;)

i guess thats one place to go for free sex, but im sure if you gave your wife a foot massage she would put out a little:aetsch:

05dodgesrt10 said:
lol ill be ready for him next year:)
you will be ready but it will not be a true srt 10 it will be a race car with an srt 10 body just like the L guys runnin 7s they are just tube chassis with an L body not a true L but i will be waitn for you at the finish line in a TRUE srt 10;)

505'sFastestViper. said:
you will be ready but it will not be a true srt 10 it will be a race car with an srt 10 body just like the L guys runnin 7s they are just tube chassis with an L body not a true L but i will be waitn for you at the finish line in a TRUE srt 10;)

yea i know mine will be a imposture but itll still be a fun race im only runnin the viper engine for maybe 30 runs then goin something different so it will look like a srt but it wont be but id love to build mine like urs but if im not goin to be street legal neways im might as well go all out but still good looking truck cant wait to see it run

05dodgesrt10 said:
yea i know mine will be a imposture but itll still be a fun race im only runnin the viper engine for maybe 30 runs then goin something different so it will look like a srt but it wont be but id love to build mine like urs but if im not goin to be street legal neways im might as well go all out but still good looking truck cant wait to see it run
from the looks of your last truck your new one is gonna be flippen awesome if you have any questions i am one smart mofo 5053303162:D

505'sFastestViper. said:
from the looks of your last truck your new one is gonna be flippen awesome if you have any questions i am one smart mofo 5053303162:D

sounds good

My L is in the 9's...all steel body with the exception of the FACTORY aluminum hood.....and original Steel frame down underneath...

505'sFastestViper. said:
DEAD FLIPPIN SEXYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
100_3690.jpg

100_3691.jpg

are those the wheels goin on it in the background? :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back