truck update

505'sFastestViper. said:
thats fine tiny its all part of it , i am way ahead of the game though bubba you know this !!!!
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

didnt say he would beat ya, he just wants a piece:p

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

didnt say he would beat ya, he just wants a piece:p

Tony quit talking in 3rd person! You know you want some! :D

:D :D :D :D :D she will be back tho, built this time for daily driving, I admire these guys:rock: Jack, dom, ram from hell, atf, scrambler1 1/2

they got some quick rides :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

but mine will be built "one last time":p

Looks good Dom.

What made you decide to do ladder bars instead of a four link?

Also did they narrow the frame rails at all? It doesn't look like it in the pictures, I wasn't sure you could fit a big tire without narrowing the rails?

yellowfever#154 said:
Looks good Dom.

What made you decide to do ladder bars instead of a four link?

Also did they narrow the frame rails at all? It doesn't look like it in the pictures, I wasn't sure you could fit a big tire without narrowing the rails?
my chassis builder said for this particular application he thought ladders would be the best!!! and yes we are runnin a 32 14 15 with the STOCK frame rails!!!!! its gonna dead hook brother!!!!!!!

505'sFastestViper. said:
my chassis builder said for this particular application he thought ladders would be the best!!! and yes we are runnin a 32 14 15 with the STOCK frame rails!!!!! its gonna dead hook brother!!!!!!!

Awesome, I didnt think that was possible.

I heard there is another 10 in the works that sounds pretty challenging. Thats all I can say. Your truck looks like it is going to be one hooking sumb!@#h, great work.:burnout:

dom. holy $*it bro,

Truck is really coming along GREAT and look wonderful GREAT craftsmanship!!!

keep us updated

Everything is coming together nicely Dom! I can't wait til she's finally finished!!!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back