truck update

had to get a 3 gauge pod for tranny temps and shifter came in here are a few more pics

GetAttachment-1aspx-8.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx-8.jpg

GetAttachment-2aspx-7.jpg

GetAttachment-3aspx-7.jpg

358ciHD said:
My L is in the 9's...all steel body with the exception of the FACTORY aluminum hood.....and original Steel frame down underneath...

And its also a very small truck and obviously not in the same category as a SRT Dodge Ram by any standard. The breaks, and suspension are designed for twisties, and have proven to be 10 times what a lighting can do around a track.. Not to mention the size, looks and safety comparison are not even close...

A SC built/forged ect ect 10sec Ford Focus cant be compared to a Ferrari thats also 10 seconds down the track...

Last edited:
MG42pillbox said:
And its also a very small truck and obviously not in the same category as a SRT Dodge Ram by any standard. The breaks, and suspension are designed for twisties, and have proven to be 10 times what a lighting can do around a track.. Not to mention the size, looks and safety comparison are not even close...

A SC built/forged ect ect 10sec Ford Focus cant be compared to a Ferrari thats also 10 seconds down the track...

AGREED

lightnings are jokes, put some tiny tires on the 10 and it could hardly even be driven

ShaneKennett said:
AGREED

lightnings are jokes, put some tiny tires on the 10 and it could hardly even be driven

The argument is the gayest thing in the automotive world..

I am truly amazed at some folks attitude towards differing vehicles. Bad mouthing another brand does not make sense. The differences create competition, and competition fosters innovation. Without competition we would be driving the same vehicle.

I have friends that have a variety of cars and trucks that are very cool. I can enjoy them for the qualities they have. I do not try to tear down something just because I do not own one. Brand loyalty is great but I see some that limit their options and thus their perspective.

I myself have 2 SRT-10s, a Ford Ranger and a Chevy Diesel dually. My wife has a Nissan Murano. I also have a 69 Blown injected Chevelle. All these different trucks & cars fill a different need. I would not not want to limit myself to looking at only one brand of anything.

oh and another thing guys 358 is my friend he lives in the same town as me and he appreciates our trucks in fact he has one and a lightning will his lightning walk every 10 on this forum right now ? YES!!! is it daily driver ??? YES so a little more respect for My friend aarons ride thx

505'sFastestViper. said:
oh and another thing guys 358 is my friend he lives in the same town as me and he appreciates our trucks in fact he has one and a lightning will his lightning walk every 10 on this forum right now ? YES!!! is it daily driver ??? YES so a little more respect for My friend aarons ride thx
+1
I agree with Dom. I've echanged a few PM's with Aaron and he is good people. He's been through shit that none of us with kids, would ever want to go through.

BadCompany9119 said:
This is going to be on crazy truck when it's done, can't wait to see what it can run.
ought to be right at home with dom behind the wheel.:D

505'sFastestViper. said:

There lots of 10 seconds S10s out there too, it gets old hearing people compare apples to oranges over and over again..

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back