truck update

DOM is now driving a twin turbo'd yugo

The gas powered leaf blowers are working out great, he can now do the 1/4 mile in 9 minutes 9 seconds, so he does have a 9.9 vehicle now

ViperJeff said:
DOM is now driving a twin turbo'd yugo

The gas powered leaf blowers are working out great, he can now do the 1/4 mile in 9 minutes 9 seconds, so he does have a 9.9 vehicle now

LMAO,I hope he has K&N on them? LOL:p

Dom and I are both cruising out sneakers cause work is so bad.....

I hope there are more Blue Light Specials in our future!~

505'sFastestViper. said:
yeah im makin some real money again and this thing is fixing t get started turni and burni again hopie to have it done by thanksgiving!!!!!

kool bud glad to hear it :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

keep us posted

505'sFastestViper. said:
yeah im makin some real money again and this thing is fixing t get started turni and burni again hopie to have it done by thanksgiving!!!!!

bad ass i cant wait to see the vid of a tubbed out 10 running down the track :rock: :burnout: :marchmellow:

I went to a rig once for a iron roughneck problem. Driller was still flush i ask whats the problem he points to the drill floor. The ST-80C is lying on the floor.

He didn't know how to get the Grabs to grab with link tilt and tried to break out while holding back up with the ST-80........ What a mess!

Stay away from them young drillers!

The ST-80's work great with a qualified operator!

Maybe you'll have it by christmas......

We're talking about doing a Christmas race with some guys from ABQ down in Phoenix over the Christmas hoilday...

Keep me posted!

BTW....you got my hood ready yet :)

bigike said:
I went to a rig once for a iron roughneck problem. Driller was still flush i ask whats the problem he points to the drill floor. The ST-80C is lying on the floor.

He didn't know how to get the Grabs to grab with link tilt and tried to break out while holding back up with the ST-80........ What a mess!

Stay away from them young drillers!
i beg to differ.. i'm 21 was drilling for 6 months still kinda green but..only problem i had was when i took a kick and the damn windshield "ideal rig" was covered with mud and i couldn't see shit i didn't know WTF was happening then it hit me.. set park break close blindrams... hope she dosn't blow up:D ... i almost.......almost! started smoking that day i hate high PSI holes

Tooloe said:
i beg to differ.. i'm 21 was drilling for 6 months still kinda green but..only problem i had was when i took a kick and the damn windshield "ideal rig" was covered with mud and i couldn't see shit i didn't know WTF was happening then it hit me.. set park break close blindrams... hope she dosn't blow up:D ... i almost.......almost! started smoking that day i hate high PSI holes

I hate high pressure wells myself:mad: Going to frac one tomorrow has 1 stage out of zone:( Gotta run gel sweep and 5 thousand gallons acid and I still doubt that works.

358ciHD said:
Maybe you'll have it by christmas......

We're talking about doing a Christmas race with some guys from ABQ down in Phoenix over the Christmas hoilday...

Keep me posted!

BTW....you got my hood ready yet :)

Hell ya Phoenix:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back