truck update

That notch looks like the one I put into my Dually when I slammed it into the weeds :)

Looking good Dominic......Can't wait........to see her!

UPDATE WITH PICS!!!!!!!!!

GetAttachmentaspx-4.jpg

GetAttachment-1aspx-4.jpg

GetAttachment-2aspx-3.jpg

GetAttachment-3aspx-3.jpg

GetAttachment-4aspx-2.jpg

GetAttachment-5aspx-2.jpg

Kewl is the swedish word for describing something/someone funny.
Probably copied by random people who thinks it's pronounced 'cool' and then used it as if it meant 'cool'.
Later, people got annoyed of it and made themselves look like shitheads by defining it on Urbandictionary.com. The same people later gave this defination a thumb down because they felt offensed by it.
And even later, this defination got deleted and no one could read it any longer. But by then, no one cared.

will the notch in the frame screw with the strength of it much or will it not even be noticed

I'm going to notch the frame on silver truck when i drop it, but it won't look like that.... wow! Good thing you'll never tub it.. ;)

Dom,

Was that zeus fastener for the new aluminum bed cover of something else?

Getting closer!

Got the lightning running once again...the injectors got plugged from sitting with race fuel in them.

just went threw all 16 pages... damn your truck is bad ass!!! cant wait to see it finished

TREKER said:
How you gonna fit a sheet of plywood in the back now??? :dontknow: ;)

He is going to keep a cordless jig saw with him so that he can notch the plywood for the roll bar and wheel tubs. :D

How about $40k? Of course I would want to hold your wife as collateral!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back