truck update

lamia2super said:
this trucks insane. Have you reached your limit or can the truck hit 1500rwhp

He will be over 2000 at the end of the summer. It seams 1500 should not be to hard..

...man Dom..get some seat time and go to a good track...if you can get up here to Infinieon, they set that track up good...not like Sac where you were doin the electric slide all the way down the track... poor track prep for a super truck like yours..

whomever says they haven't seen a street legal car running around on slicks....needs to see my buddy's 66 nova....

632 BBC, 1200 hp on motor, 2 stage 800 hp NOS, tubbed, back halfed, wheelie bars, powerglide, but hey...it's got lights and blinkers...

insane truck dom...as if it wasn't any "insaner" before....can't wait to see that thing run....

Maybe ...... just MAYBE... the first to break the 10's???? :confused: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :rock:

...... Knowing the CURSE of the SRT's..... Probably NOT. :eek: :dontknow: ;)

Black1 said:
Maybe ...... just MAYBE... the first to break the 10's???? :confused: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :rock:

...... Knowing the CURSE of the SRT's..... Probably NOT. :eek: :dontknow: ;)

I thought the supertank ran 10's:dontknow:

GetAttachment-1aspx-3.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx-3.jpg

I came down today to finish some metal work on your truck. Here's the frame and bed floor all modified and ready to go. Nice work. The frame is double walled right where we notched it so strength should not be an issue. All the energy we are concerned about is from there forward. The only thing the frame does from there back is support the bed. (no hauling a bunch of river rock any more). We also capped and sanded the two bed floor cross braces to keep from internal rusting.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back