truck update

Dom the 9's is rare air for a 5200 lb truck.

Certainly can be achieved by the correct application of cubic dollars...

I guess my question is why?

I presume your response will be "because"...

I was more impressed when you said that you had had it with the truck.

Prof said:

C'mon Roy. Don't talk him out of it. :D

We want to see how much it takes to buy a 9 second run. :eek: :D :D

Yup, I think it will cost the equivalent of a Harvard Law Degree for his daughter.

Have you been to your place in Florida this summer? I just returned to Illinois...trying to get back down in August.

Prof said:

4500 lb truck roy;)

Kewl! get another four or five hundred off and it will save lots of dollars! But where oh where would those come from???

What is funny is I have a Fully Loaded Ford SVT Turbo Lightning just waiting to break into the 9's at full WEIGHT, A/C, PW, PDL, Cruise, tilt, I only have 360-CI and make 1053 rwhp without NOS.....Why do those out there think that Dom can't get there....? Yeah the weight does indeed hurt but he has the HP to make up the difference for it.

BTW....I heard Dom you had an encounter with a Fire Hydrant...LOL!

I'll know later this week about the jeep...it's over at Keith's having the estimate done!

358ciHD said:
What is funny is I have a Fully Loaded Ford SVT Turbo Lightning just waiting to break into the 9's at full WEIGHT, A/C, PW, PDL, Cruise, tilt, I only have 360-CI and make 1053 rwhp without NOS.....Why do those out there think that Dom can't get there....? Yeah the weight does indeed hurt but he has the HP to make up the difference for it.

BTW....I heard Dom you had an encounter with a Fire Hydrant...LOL!

I'll know later this week about the jeep...it's over at Keith's having the estimate done!
ill get there buddy just time and money....this is the route that i should have gone in the first place but o well.....................that flippen fire hydrant jumped out of now where pulled the whole front fascia off the quad cab ooops:D

Prof said:

the simple fact roy..........why did we go to the moon? because it had not been done .......i am an innovator and want to take it to the next level and leave a huge footprint in the dodge ram srt 10 community! that is why;)

505'sFastestViper. said:
the simple fact roy..........why did we go to the moon? because it had not been done .......i am an innovator and want to take it to the next level and leave a huge footprint in the dodge ram srt 10 community! that is why;)

well said bud!

505'sFastestViper. said:
ill get there buddy just time and money....this is the route that i should have gone in the first place but o well.....................that flippen fire hydrant jumped out of now where pulled the whole front fascia off the quad cab ooops:D

Any pics of this carnage?

505'sFastestViper. said:

well said !

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

if i could i would :)

505'sFastestViper. said:

I've known to leave alot of small footprints!!:D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back