Try this lightning in your SRT-10

just a little one
IMG_0240.jpg

Now that looks Bad A$$!

But curious?? Why not run more boost? Seems 9's would not be an issue.

There's only two 10 sec daily 10's out there though dom's is slowly riding the thin line of being a "street" truck... The QC that had the 10.73 run was full weight, a/c get in and cruise... Dom's is gonna be in the 8's is my prediction... With the new EMS and running all 22 lbs... Guess we'll see shortly...

But this year should be a good year for several street trucks to emerge... At least it's shaping up to be that way...

Last edited:
Ok. Did some quick math based on 14.7psi equals 1 atmosphere.

8.4L @ 8psi boost is roughly equal to 5.4 @ 20.6 psi boost with an effective displacement being near 13L for both.

So I think a turbo lighting running 20.6 psi boost would be the closely matched to srt 10 running 8psi all else being equal.

Thoughts??

8.4L @ 8psi boost is roughly equal to 5.4 @ 20.6 psi boost with an effective displacement being near 13L for both.

So I think a turbo lighting running 20.6 psi boost would be the closely matched to srt 10 running 8psi all else being equal.

Thoughts??

i dont know i made 1365 @22psi and then have been fighting pcm issues blah blah blah excuse excuse excuse cough cough....but we are not giving up and we will be there @ STS @ 3700#s Hahahah

For all the money Dom has spent, I'll give him credit for not giving up and I predict he'll run in the 8's.

i dont know i made 1365 @22psi and then have been fighting pcm issues blah blah blah excuse excuse excuse cough cough....but we are not giving up and we will be there @ STS @ 3700#s Hahahah

Thats an additional 1.5 atmosphere. So 2.5 x 500hp = 1250 hp.

OK... I way oversimplified it.. so my math may not work.:p

Any videos??

Would love to see it run when all the bugs are worked out!!

Last edited:
I think the funniest part about this whole thread is..... for me

I would take my 10 on road trips... long road trips, 2500-3500 miles at a time and could still run a 14 second 1/4 mile at any point of the trip whether I was at 9000 ft, sea level or anywhere in between. That particular L wouldn't get me out of the valley before needing a tune, extened stops on the side of the road to cool down and I would probably have to slow down to under 20 mph just to make a turn. As much as it is fast, thats all it is...

I think the funniest part about this whole thread is..... for me

I would take my 10 on road trips... long road trips, 2500-3500 miles at a time and could still run a 14 second 1/4 mile at any point of the trip whether I was at 9000 ft, sea level or anywhere in between. That particular L wouldn't get me out of the valley before needing a tune, extened stops on the side of the road to cool down and I would probably have to slow down to under 20 mph just to make a turn. As much as it is fast, thats all it is...

SRT4's can do the same thing. :dontknow:

Thoughts??

just read this and did a quick rundown in my own mind and i came up with similar numbers..........:drool:;) I DID!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back