Try this lightning in your SRT-10

toms89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lets see your srt-10 run this lightning!

Pretty sure it is stock other than a pulley swap and tune.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W5kZ48q_UE]PSCA Outlaw The Worlds Fastest and Quickest Lightning pass - YouTube[/ame]

That's a race vehicle with an L body. Not a Lightning to me. But that's opinion. I wont dare get into the whole that's a street truck argument.

it was put on a jig i bet tubular chassis....not a lightning.....unless it has the stock frame....????? does it even have a lightning motor???

Dammit...didnt think you guys would call me on it!:mad: You dont miss anything!!

I will admit it has more than a pulley and a tune..:dontknow:

Soulages Racing

:marchmellow:

Last edited:
its Bonneville ya silly shit:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

I dont know anything about how they run things at Bonneville which is why I asked.

so the only thing stock is the steel cab hahaha.....nice race caR!!!!!tube chassis aint really a l anymore and a lenco come on

Garys started out as an L with a VIN but obviously has changed drastically over the years to the point that some argue if it really a Lightning anymore.

This one however fits your criteria it has an "L" motor and a stock frame. Oh yeah and its a street truck.

Eric Leepers Prepping His Lightning Pickup For X275 Competition - Dragzine.com

Favorite videos - YouTube

I dont know anything about how they run things at Bonneville which is why I asked.

Garys started out as an L with a VIN but obviously has changed drastically over the years to the point that some argue if it really a Lightning anymore.

This one however fits your criteria it has an "L" motor and a stock frame. Oh yeah and its a street truck.

Eric Leepers Prepping His Lightning Pickup For X275 Competition - Dragzine.com

Favorite videos - YouTube

thats sweet!!!! Im all steel babe!!!;)

so the only thing stock is the steel cab hahaha.....nice race caR!!!!!tube chassis aint really a l anymore and a lenco come on

Didnt realize I was held to any specific criteria?!:p

Up until a few days ago I did not know much about the SRT-10's though yes I knew of their existence. Not saying that they are not bad a$$ or worthy of attention but they are kind of "under the radar" whereas the lightnings as do the mustangs have always had targets painted on them. Interest was peaked when some of your members posted on the lightning forums so..... here I am. Enjoying your company and friendly ribbing.

Back to the matter at hand...lol.
:fight:

So what is the fastest srt-10?? I can only find 11 second ones so I need help. I would guess maybe yours based on your subtle signature..lol.
But what is the E.T.??

Give me a target E.T. and criterial and I will see if I can find a lightning or two that would meet them.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back