TRYING TO FIND TIRES IN ALBERTA

Lancer202

Reaction score
Need to find ASAP one NITTO 420s 305/40ZR22, my out of province inspection pointed out the very minor cupping and failed them. :chain:

Anyone have some ideas or connections?!!:dontknow:

put any good tire on it and it should pass. then put the cupped ones back on for the tire roasting party!!

Need to find ASAP one NITTO 420s 305/40ZR22, my out of province inspection pointed out the very minor cupping and failed them. :chain:

Anyone have some ideas or connections?!!:dontknow:

Discount Tire or Tire Rack wont ship to you?

Shipping takes to long.... They have to being a match set of tires here or it won't pass..... Was thinking about putting fronts on the back and wearing them down abit :burnout:

tread pattern does not have to match. just tire size. it is 2 wheel drive. only needs enough tread depth. the Jeep SRT 8 comes stock with different size tires!

Crapola, here in God's country (TEXAS) if cupping failed the inspection we would lose 78.382 percent of all cars/trucks.

I have 95,000 miles on my beast and in the 80,000 miles I drove it never ever had a tire to cup. Have on many other vehicles but never on my 10. No cupping, not center and no side ware, just smooth wear pattern. Strange.

Like your idea of putting the front on the rear and doing burn outs. :rock:

The Nitto 420 is H speed rated in that size not Z.............

Rotate your tires and take it to a different shop. :chain:

how is cupping a safety issue? I've never heard of a tire failing due to being cupped. that's crazy

how is cupping a safety issue? I've never heard of a tire failing due to being cupped. that's crazy

Yeah, but that's Edson for YA!!!! That's a place I will never live in again!! Any tire shop there can get you tired, these 22's are easy to get runner for, what are you looking for in a tire? Cheapest? Best wear? Best traction?

After they pass it, do an epic burnout in their parking lot! :D:D

Front end alignment is not part of an out of province inspection. :( TZhey are F@ckin' with ya!

You can borrow all four of mine if you want so you can pass. They pulled the same shit with me when I tried getting mine inspected and I had to buy all new tires before that they would pass it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back