Tubbed the Bed

moparracing said:
don't get me wrong man - not knockin' ya....... just haven't seen any pics under the hood since you got it all back together. :)
Sorry, I should have used a smily :) The only new stuff was the new fuel rails and the AN fuel lines with a regulator and a return. Those pics are a page or two back.

Your doing it right Dale, one step at a time.

Looks wicked! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wil

I just got the truck back from the Rhino Lining Dealer. They made good onthe faded bed liner. I will try to get pictures, but they brought the color back to like new.

Kick azz Truck Dale!!:rock: :rock: :rock: Very nice job my friend!! :D

Are you planning on going to the track next season? And Randy!!! Can u say road trip? lol ...i would love to see this truck in person and watch it run @ the track :burnout: :burnout: :D

Better get the parachute and roll cage installed!

Keep it at 11.51 and you can avoid a lot of issues!

Have a ball...you have earned it.

tinygiants said:
Yes, I plan to hit the local track. My goal is low 11's or better.
Well , let us know...Maybe Ram from hell (or is it done yet?) will be done too and u guys can hit the track together,,

Randy and i are down to drive up there to see it run :burnout: :rock: :D

Erics is being re-worked with a much larger blower. His will be a true beast. I will keep you guys informed, once the new schedule is posted.

tinygiants said:
Erics is being re-worked with a much larger blower. His will be a true beast. I will keep you guys informed, once the new schedule is posted.

sounds good! :rock: :D

I just got home from driving the truck with the new springs. I am not sure how it will really handle, as the bed was loaded with the old axle and the roads were wet. But it was night and day from before. Now I can get busy with the real tuning and driving for fun :)

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Got to play a little harder on the way to work this AM. The new suspension easily equaled stock as far as traction. With a little time invested in tuning, I am sure I will feel a big improvement over stock. However wet traction is still a big issue. These new tires do not like the rain.

mopower1958 said:
I just spent 30 minutes reading this thread!:D Excellent job Dale it looks great :rock:. Have you taken any pics from the side?
Thanks for the nice words. i have not really got any true profile pics. I will have to get some when we thaw from all of our snow. For the next week or so, the truck is snowed in.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back