Tuning By Sean Roe...

Prof

Supporting Member
Reaction score
In about a month I plan to have Sean Roe in northern Illinois to tune my truck.

Two other people have have indicated an interest in using his skill while he is here.

I would like to see how much interest there is here in the Mid-west...we would probably schedule for a Saturday day on a dyno near my home in Wadsworth, IL.

Fees will vary with vehicle types and the number of people who want Sean's services while he is visiting. This might be a good excuse for a GTG too!

Please contact me via E-mail if you are interested...

[email protected]

Would sound like fun, but that's about the time there will be a little celebration in Florida - I think like a wedding or something :D :D :D

count me in, I want to dyno mine before I start the major work this winter. I am There.

Could probably be arranged!

If you folks get your act together, pay his way and put him up in a central location...find a dyno...and do it!

I would have to show up...just to meet more of our European brothers!

Ok here is the start of a list:

1. Prof (Roe Twin Screw w/Vec III)
2. Hilgee (Twin Turbo w/Vec III)
3. Mike (Viper w/huge Roe SC build Vec III)
4. DevilDawg3097 (Stock pre-build Dyno Run)

Sounds like fun, but I will be in Florida about that time.:D

Bill.

Maybe the last weekend in Sept...and you could visit with Alex's parents!

We don't have any plans for the last weekend of September, so we just might be able to make it.

Bill.

Do either one of you Mike or Bill, need to be on the dyno and have Sean tune your vehicles?

Prof said:
Do either one of you Mike or Bill, need to be on the dyno and have Sean tune your vehicles?
I don't need any tuning, but if there is time I would like to know just what kind of power my truck is making.

Bill.

The question would be for a RC with minimal mods is tuning worth it? Will I get any value?

Having said that, I would like to at least do a dyno run. See where I'm at.

1. Prof (Roe Twin Screw w/Vec III)
2. Hilgee (Twin Turbo w/Vec III)
3. Mike (Viper w/huge Roe SC build Vec III)
4. DevilDawg3097 (Stock pre-build Dyno Run)
5. Begood (dyno pull only)
6. MikeNice (dyno pull only)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back