Tuning By Sean Roe...

1. Prof (Roe Twin Screw w/Vec III)
2. Hilgee (Twin Turbo w/Vec III)
3. Mike (Viper w/huge Roe SC build Vec III)
4. DevilDawg3097 (Stock pre-build Dyno Run)
5. Begood (dyno pull only)
6. MikeNice (dyno pull only)
7. Matt (Minn. Viper tune)

Mike I am sure he would do it...and do it well...but I will ask him to be sure...he is jammed up with work for the Viper Annual Meeting in Detroit next week...so it may take a little time to get an answer...but I will get one.

Roy

Prof said:
Mike I am sure he would do it...and do it well...but I will ask him to be sure...he is jammed up with work for the Viper Annual Meeting in Detroit next week...so it may take a little time to get an answer...but I will get one.

Roy

Works for me roy, just let me know, hell i may come out anyway to see all the people you got coming there.

8. Mike (IL Paxton tune?)
9. Madduc (MI, Viper w/Roe SC)

Sean has been in Detroit for the annual Viper gathering. I will be in contact with him early next week to try to settle on a date as soon as possible...my hope is that we can do it in late September.

Roy

We have a chassis dyno...will be working with Sean to try to clear the first weekend in Oct....More on Monday.

8. Mike (IL Paxton tune?)
9. Madduc (MI, Viper w/Roe SC)
10. Kevan (OH, Tune or just Dyno?)

OK here is the new list:

3. DevilDawg3097 (Stock pre-build Dyno Run)
4. Begood (dyno pull only)
5. MikeNice (dyno pull only)
6. Matt (Minn. Viper tune)
7. Mike (IL Paxton tune?)
8. Madduc (MI, Viper w/Roe SC)
9. Kevan (OH, Tune or just Dyno?)

We have the facility reserved...

Sean has his tickets...

Now we need to put our money where our mouth is...please.

Details:

VEC Tunes will be $375 dollars which includes dyno time with tie down services provided.

Dyno pulls with full service will be $150 (an hour of dyno time, probably three pulls maybe four depending on temperature).

Location: Westech Automotive, 418 S. Cogswell, Silver Lake, WI 53170

Sean will be able to tune the afternoon of Oct. 3, and all day on Oct. 4.

It will be necessary to contact me with your preferred date and time. Please use my email address: [email protected]

We have room for more tunes...if we can get four or five more the cost per tune will decrease...

I am fronting all the funds, so I would appreciate it if we could get firm commitments by the end of this weekend. When you contact me, give me your name, email address, phone and what time you want to make an appointment...first come first served! I will want a Paypal payment or check in my hand to block out your slot.

Spread the word please...if this goes well maybe we can make it an annual GTG!

I will make nothing, anything from additional tunes will serve to discount the cost of each tune.

Prof said:
OK here is the new list:

3. DevilDawg3097 (Stock pre-build Dyno Run)
4. Begood (dyno pull only)
5. MikeNice (dyno pull only)
7. Mike (IL Paxton tune?)
8. Madduc (MI, Viper w/Roe SC)
9. Kevan (OH, Tune or just Dyno?)

Sean has his tickets...

Details:

VEC Tunes will be $375 dollars which includes dyno time with tie down services provided.

Dyno pulls with full service will be $150 (an hour of dyno time, probably three pulls maybe four depending on temperature).

It will be necessary to contact me with your preferred date and time. Please use my email address: [email protected]

We have room for more tunes...if we can get four or five more the cost per tune will decrease...

I am fronting all the funds, so I would appreciate it if we could get firm commitments by the end of this weekend. When you contact me, give me your name, email address, phone and what time you want to make an appointment...first come first served! I will want a Paypal payment or check in my hand to block out your slot.

I will make nothing, anything from additional tunes will serve to discount the cost of each tune.

Good luck on the new motor Roy....:rock: Plenty of pics and vids please...:D

The list is shrinking, at this point my tune will cost about $1500...anyone want to jump in? Have lost three that planned to make it...As the list shrinks my investment gets bigger and bigger, guess that is the way the world turns.

2. DevilDawg3097 (Stock pre-build Dyno Run)
3. Begood (dyno pull only)
4. MikeNice (dyno pull only)
7. Madduc (MI, Viper w/Roe SC) (Paid thank you.)
8. Kevan (OH, Tune or just Dyno?)

Sean has his tickets...

Details:

Prof

OK...we are a week away from Sean being here.

I can take one or possibly two more on Saturday Oct 4th.

Anyone interested??

OK...here is the tentative schedule:

Scream now or forever hold your peace...or is it piece...???

Sean arrives in Chicago at 10:30 Friday, Oct 3. Roy will transport him to Fouts Residence...drop off luggage get lunch, and go to Westech Automotive in Silver Lake.

Roy's Toy Truck to be tuned 1:00 - 3:00

Joe Bryant 3:00 - 5:00

6:00 Dinner at 75th Street Inn (eight or nine people estimate.)

Sean to Fouts home for Friday night. (Wadsworth, IL)

Saturday Oct. 4

Matt McCarron 8:00 - 10:00

Steve Smith 10:00 - 12:00

Lunch at local Bar...we can drink our calories...

Wayne Rider 1:00 - 3:00 ???

Matt DevilDog 3:00 - 5:00

Sean and Roy retire to Wadsworth and have dinner at Stevens 7:30 pm (Gurnee, IL)

Questions???

Comments???

This should be a ball!

Prof said:
OK...here is the tentative schedule:

Scream now or forever hold your peace...or is it piece...???

Sean arrives in Chicago at 10:30 Friday, Oct 3. Roy will transport him to Fouts Residence...drop off luggage get lunch, and go to Westech Automotive in Silver Lake.

Roy's Toy Truck to be tuned 1:00 - 3:00

Joe Bryant 3:00 - 5:00

6:00 Dinner at 75th Street Inn (eight or nine people estimate.)

Sean to Fouts home for Friday night. (Wadsworth, IL)

Saturday Oct. 4

Matt McCarron 8:00 - 10:00

Steve Smith 10:00 - 12:00

Lunch at local Bar...we can drink our calories...

Wayne Rider 1:00 - 3:00 ???

Matt DevilDog 3:00 - 5:00

Sean and Roy retire to Wadsworth and have dinner at Stevens 7:30 pm (Gurnee, IL)

Questions???

Comments???

This should be a ball!

oggidy boogidy lets go racing boys, the track is only 45 mins from your house and it is open racing till 10 pm 20 bucks ya, nay you guys decide. GLD I know you guys don't go there so lets take them by storm the only other 10 they said was i beleive hilgee s/p? if not then I will go sunday. Can't wait oh yeah I will be a new member to the roe family. Details to follow tommorow.:party: :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: :dancing2: :thefinger:

Paul Hilgee has moved to MN. He had a twin turbo...just rebuilt this past winter...glad he moved he would have been huge competition for me...we would have been pushing hard on that 14 second barrier!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back