Turbo 2006 QC vs 2017 Hell Kitty

Thanks guys, its been a journey, first i had a Jmb F1 blower but decided to go turbo... Best decision ever.. i have been 11.70 @ 121 so far with 1.91 60ft @ 6200lbs and 93 octane ... should be getting a looser converter in it soon and going to go down to a 4.10 gear instead of the 4.56, which should keep it out of overdrive in the 1/4. the goal is 11.50s on street tires.

Thanks guys, its been a journey, first i had a Jmb F1 blower but decided to go turbo... Best decision ever.. i have been 11.70 @ 121 so far with 1.91 60ft @ 6200lbs and 93 octane ... should be getting a looser converter in it soon and going to go down to a 4.10 gear instead of the 4.56, which should keep it out of overdrive in the 1/4. the goal is 11.50s on street tires.

Where did the procharger kit end up?

Nice kill! I'd look at 3.73 honestly with your auto. What were your mph? You should be around 13-1500 hp with that much boost. No reason you shouldn't be deep in the 10s once ironed out. Hell I ran 12.1 NA so I'd expect you to be much more faster than mid 11s. Stall
Converter and 3.73 I think will complete the package. Maybe even a gear splitter for the 48re ;)
Congrats

Nice kill! I'd look at 3.73 honestly with your auto. What were your mph? You should be around 13-1500 hp with that much boost. No reason you shouldn't be deep in the 10s once ironed out. Hell I ran 12.1 NA so I'd expect you to be much more faster than mid 11s. Stall
Converter and 3.73 I think will complete the package. Maybe even a gear splitter for the 48re ;)
Congrats

i think i have the heaviest srt-10 ever produced is part of my problem lol... right now we are leaving on 0 boost with the terrible 1.9 60fts.. Goerend transmission is making me a looser converter as we speak to swap in the truck next... we'll c what that does for building power off the line... the truck is tuned real conservatively on 93 octane no meth ,not sure what actual power it makes (thats a whole other story ) but im going 4.10 gear first because its gonna need it to get rolling out the hole. best mph so far is 121.3 ..5 passes on truck so far

i think i have the heaviest srt-10 ever produced is part of my problem lol... right now we are leaving on 0 boost with the terrible 1.9 60fts.. Goerend transmission is making me a looser converter as we speak to swap in the truck next... we'll c what that does for building power off the line... the truck is tuned real conservatively on 93 octane no meth ,not sure what actual power it makes (thats a whole other story ) but im going 4.10 gear first because its gonna need it to get rolling out the hole. best mph so far is 121.3 ..5 passes on truck so far

Yeah just bumped the 10 fastest thread. Few years ago that 11.7 would have put you in 10th spot. Now 11.2 is 10th. Just sayin lol. Maybe new goal of 11.1 instead of 11.5?;)
I've built 4.10 48re QC in the past and much better than 4.56 for sure. Also used the RC spring packs. Huge difference! I promise you 3.73 will get you where you need to be on a 32" stock tire. Hopefully they do around a 3000 stall and triple disc billet converter. Ours are hard to beat honestly but you already have that in motion. Lol
Congrats on building your beast on your own and putting it to the test! That's what these trucks were built for. I :rock:

Yes the weight sounds off imo. Do you have a huge stereo system? 10 dead bodies still in bed you forgot about?:chain: lmao

Yes the weight sounds off imo. Do you have a huge stereo system? 10 dead bodies still in bed you forgot about?:chain: lmao

hahaha i havent weighed it since i done the the turbo kit but last time at royal purple with the F1 it was over 6100 lbs if i remember with me in it... we will start having traction problems soon with the looser converter (circle d didnt wanna build me a converter for the 48re)... i already plan on doing a small brake kit and some bogart wheels... the goal is to run 10s but i know that will have to be on a drag wheel set up.. 11.50s on 22s should be obtainable as well

hahaha i havent weighed it since i done the the turbo kit but last time at royal purple with the F1 it was over 6100 lbs if i remember with me in it... we will start having traction problems soon with the looser converter (circle d didnt wanna build me a converter for the 48re)... i already plan on doing a small brake kit and some bogart wheels... the goal is to run 10s but i know that will have to be on a drag wheel set up.. 11.50s on 22s should be obtainable as well

Circle D and I have a "thing" on the Viper Truck 48re converters ;)
Many years we've R&D a solution for these beasts. We have had a triple disc biller converter for the 48re going on 5 years now.
Yessir it will be a beast for sure! Look forward to seeing it soon man.

they worked on my previous converter but when i called them up about building this one he said that they have gottten away from them an recommended i talk to suncoast or ats lol.. i went with goerend tho hoping to go 2 steps looser which should get it to spool up to 2500 or so on the foot brake

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back