TWIN TURBO AND SCAREY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Fred welcome to you. I am new here also, about 1 week to be exact. I too would love to see some pics of the beast. :idea: Like Venom Power said...... Video would be awsome :burnout:

Ok, so where in the heck is this guy??????? OOOOH Fred.....:dontknow:
You cant just come in here and tease us like this..Thats just wrong man. Pix man Pix...oh and a vid would be nice too....:D

Why use 35's? Then he disappears.......most builders are using either 60's or 67's....SOME use 76's......this huy has 35's???thats for a civic! Gonna get to a 1000 rwhp with half the turbo????

1000hp club

GT35s are working very well. Not sure why some think that are to small. Only 10 lbs of boost 93 Shell pump gas.
Here is the dyno sheet with a base line. Still a little rich on the AFR but also cannot get full traction on the dyno.
More boost, tuning and traction are coming next month.
No problem hitting the 1k RWHP mark for sure.:burnout:

Last edited:
FREDV said:
JUST PICKED UPI MY 04 SRT-10 WITH GARRET 35'S. THIS TRUCK IS SCAREY. LOOKING TO BE IN THE 1000 RWHP AREA. WILL LET YA KNOW WHAT IT IS AFTER THE DYNO NEXT WEEK. I WILL SAY THIS, WHEN THOSE TURBOS HIT, IT FEELS LIKE I GOT HIT BY A MACK TRUCK.........

screw the blowers Twin turbos Rock!:rock: :rock:

Alright I am joining the bandwagon.Welcome to the club and where the F**K are the pics.Sounds like an awesome ride.1k+to the rear wheels!! yeah baby

Welcome to the site...What color is your SRT... Tt SRT gotta be BADASS
Looking forward to seeing pics...Enjoy your stay...:burnout:
:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back