TWIN TURBO AND SCAREY

Status
Not open for further replies.
FREDV said:
I think I am in the 1000hp club
Not in the 1000RWHP club yet.
I like your club, with a little good luck I may be a member very soon.

What are the specs on your set up?:burnout:
Ancient Stinker secret ;) :D But it involves fried chicken and lotsa beer :D

stock heads, weisco pistons, oliver rods, billet mains, small cam, 65lb injectors, x-metal tb, twin 67mm turbos, vec III, stock exhaust except for magnaflow, mcCleod clutch, B@M shifter, blitz controller,DTS axle with 4.56 gears, detroit locker, currie axles, wilwood brakes,MSD wires, champion plugs, air to air intercooler.

to do , air ride suspension, four link rear, air ride, driveshaft, new front and rear sway bar, shocks, Stryker heads, new cam, upgrade tranny.. who knows what else :D

Stinker said:
stock heads, weisco pistons, oliver rods, billet mains, small cam, 65lb injectors, x-metal tb, twin 67mm turbos, vec III, stock exhaust except for magnaflow, mcCleod clutch, B@M shifter, blitz controller,DTS axle with 4.56 gears, detroit locker, currie axles, wilwood brakes,MSD wires, champion plugs, air to air intercooler.

to do , air ride suspension, four link rear, air ride, driveshaft, new front and rear sway bar, shocks, Stryker heads, new cam, upgrade tranny.. who knows what else :D
You should Buy Nowwhats truck and be done with it :D :p

fred

hey black, i havent done that many posts but when my pictures of my ride go up, iu am sure of my popularity going up lol in a good way of course, either way i am working on the pictures as we speak. have a great merry christmas to you and your family. fred

install

hey merry christmas. the guy i used and did great work is nick at modern performance in long branch new jersey. 732-222-3679 is his number. he can do the job for you. fred

TheSickness said:
You should Buy Nowwhats truck and be done with it :D :p

I'm waiting for him to sell it :D ...

what happened to trekker... he got pwn3d!!

Stinker said:
and sheep:p
do i really wana know....i think ur gunna scare away the inocent new members....but when you and ur sheep are distracted i can beat you!! mauhahaha....

tidnab said:
I'm waiting for him to sell it :D ...

what happened to trekker... he got pwn3d!!

I stand corrected but from the pics, it looks like they are building this thing in area 51. :D

Wonder if he is gonna use the wing? :dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back