TWIN TURBO AND SCAREY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some photos of the intercooler system. It is a very large air to water system. I first used it when I was running the Supercharger. It made 48 more rwhp over the old cooler set up. It cost alot but the power gain was there.

Here is the turbo set up. It fits very well. Spool up is night and day better then the supercharger. Lowend torque is up amost 250 and it hits much sooner.

:eek: Now THAT looks scarEy... Just before the B.S. flag was raised you came through with these shots that have 1000 RWHP written all over them.. Outstanding Fred.:D

Venom Power said:
No pics? No video? Probably no truck. :mad: I'm an inch from raising the B.S. flag..
Your old lady told me your an inch away from alot of things..........Merry Christmas Angry Inch :D :p

TheSickness said:
Your old lady told me your an inch away from alot of things..........Merry Christmas Angry Inch :D :p

LOL not for lack of trying... Merry Christmas to you too, your Sickfulness. And lest we forget, Tis’ the season to don we now our GHEY apparel…..

Venom Power said:
LOL not for lack of trying... Merry Christmas to you too, your Sickfulness. And lest we forget, Tis’ the season to don we now our GHEY apparel…..
:D ........................:rock:

Yes SILVER...Nice looking truck Fred...SRT BADASS...:rock: :rock: :rock:
Hope to see it someday...At some GTG next year...:)

wow thats nuts, just thinking its not to far from home who did the work?

intercoolers

FYI, here is the two intercooler dyno sheets.

The first run is with the stock Paxton setup, pulley and cooler.

The second is with the custom cooler and a pulley change. With the larger intercooler the boost dropped from 7 to 6 lbs, even with the pulley change.

You can see how colder and denser air make more power, alot more power.

Turbo 10lbs Vs Paxton 7lbs

FYI, here is a look at the best runs for both the Paxton at 7lbs and the Twin Turbo at 10lbs.

Stinker said:
congrats on the build, your almost in the 1000club:rock: :rock: :rock:

I think I am in the 1000hp club
Not in the 1000RWHP club yet.
I like your club, with a little good luck I may be a member very soon.

What are the specs on your set up?:burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back