Twin turbo full set up

Jfireboy1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok guys.... Returning the truck to stock to get ready for the release of the new srt's. I'm selling the full twin turbo set up off my truck. Started off as a venom 1000 set up but after having new custom headers and new fuel system this kit will make more than 1000 hp. It will include headers constructed of 321ss, twin 64mm turbonetics turbos, all plumbing including oil lines and intercooler lines along with intercooler, the whole new fuel system which includes the injectors, 2 bar map, and the already converted fuel basket with the twin 255 ho walboro fuel pumps. Basically a bolt on kit with nothing for u to do other than moving your battery and electronic fuse box. I never pushed more than 10 psi with this set up and the hp and torque is rediculous. It's easily capable of more boost because of the upgraded fuel system I just installed not to long ago. I'm gonna start with 6k and see what offers I get. I have well over 2 1/2 times that invested in this. Also you would be getting the full exhaust that is custom because of the down pipes so I would also need in return a full stock exhaust plus air intake. Please only inquire if u r serious about this because I don't have time to play. If u have questions Id rather you call me but if u prefer u can pm. Thanks 3057930384

just trade me trucks and call it even :D Just think of all that work I would save you from doing. :p

that has got to be a typo,,,,right. 6k for the entire setup with oem engine/exhaust trade??

OMG, maybe i should keep my truck:dontknow:

Not sure yet but test drove the the r/t challenger and charger yesterday and liked the way they drove. While talking to the sales guy he said that the jeep for sure and possibly the darango or ram might be in the works. I wanna be able to go at any moments notice once they know for sure what's gonna happen.

that has got to be a typo,,,,right. 6k for the entire setup with oem engine/exhaust trade??

OMG, maybe i should keep my truck:dontknow:

Engine not included in deal. But, as viperqueen stated, could probably be worked out.

Why not just offer the truck cheaper instead?:dontknow:

6k for all that is one of the BEST deals I've seen in awhile:rock:

What's the truck worth stock ''REALISTICALLY'' 26-30k?:dontknow:

GLWS I'm sure it won't last at 6k:)

Engine not included in deal. But, as viperqueen stated, could probably be worked out.

i guess i understood it wrong, i just assumed he had a built engine if he is pushing something capable of 1000hp. how long would that last on stock internals???

so you are just selling the setup minus the acctual engine??? block, internals, heads, etc????

Yeah... 6k is just for full turbo set up. If you want the forged motor it's 5k more plus stock motor. U r looking at 11k plus stock motor and exhaust with air intake.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back