UD Pulley Christmas Sale :)

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Save over a 1 pound off your flywheel and free up HP by letting engine rev quicker and spend less effort on accessories. Available in Machine Finish or Polished for your 03-06 SRT-10 Viper. Tested over 19,500 miles on my personal Quad Cab;):rock::burnout:
It's also on the fastest, stock internal, N2O engine of ArrestMeRed (Justin):D
MoparViper's 695rwhp/805rwtq V1R Built N2O RC
Shorty's V1R Built 05 QC that's ran over 30k miles on our UD pulley!! :rock:
DoWorksun's 06 RC Stock Internal N2O!!
And
all of our many US and Export customers throughout the world! Thank you!

Proven quality and performance

Get yours now! Sale ends Dec.25th or when quantity is expended. 45 minute install! New Belt! New hardware! V1Racing Decal, and newfound power, all inclusive
$200.00 Machine Finish shipping included in U.S.
$210.00 Polished Finish shipping included in U.S.

Merry Christmas from Venomous1 Racing :santaclaus:

Last edited:
Keep bumping this awesome sale and im gonna drive to Texas and bump your face. . .

Yeah, I feel snookered since I helped to fund the current run of inventory on a group buy price much higher than currently advertised..:dontknow:

Yeah, I feel snookered since I helped to fund the current run of inventory on a group buy price much higher than currently advertised..:dontknow:

No snookering bud, its a Christmas sale since competition copied my pulley and put a sale on theirs. I didn't meet their price, I'm having a sale.

No snookering bud, its a Christmas sale since competition copied my pulley and put a sale on theirs. I didn't meet their price, I'm having a sale.

are you really that dense???????/ copied??????? good lord son maybe I should start making that remark

we had them long before you were thinking about them, plus there have been tons that had them before us, copied my ass

quit sounding like a dam late night infomercial for a ronco egg beater LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I have work to do, now give me back my ball:playingball:

yes dom you are so correct

copied, sob , thanks for the laugh but now I gotta change pants, I think I wet myself:mad:

are you really that dense???????/ copied??????? good lord son maybe I should start making that remark

we had them long before you were thinking about them, plus there have been tons that had them before us, copied my ass

quit sounding like a dam late night infomercial for a ronco egg beater LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I have work to do, now give me back my ball:playingball:

yes dom you are so correct

copied, sob , thanks for the laugh but now I gotta change pants, I think I wet myself:mad:

Ok then lets hash this shit out! I'll start a F'n thread :)

You just look desperate.... Carry on lol

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

No I've tried to remain professional for a long time about this shit and now I've had enough! I had a F'n JTSVP pulley in my hands almost a year ago. Removed it, measured it, and after, thorough testing of accessory RPM and relevant charging, cooling, and steering testing I created a smaller, more power freeing, under drive pulley! That customer swapped his JTSVP pulley for mine simply to see how the small reduction in weight and diameter changed things! Tiny, your pulley was 5"! An inch smaller than stock, and weighed in at 17.04 oz!
Mine is a 4 1/2" pulley!! It weighs 14.95oz.
Now suddenly, 6 days ago Tony has an IDENTICAL Pulley? WTF? Really???:mad:

The side exit exhaust and plates they've done after me, the QC aluminum driveshaft,now I hear of a traction system that likely to be similar, lmfao. Lets see, what else.

Just looked in google, and found these pics were posted...you guessed it...
6 F'n Days ago. Hmmm... Interesting...that's when his mimic'd pulleys come about? Posted weights and pictures by his puppet Psycho!
Not to mention about this time is when the 5 Guys of that forum come to join and stir shiat! It's pretty obvious and I just tried to let forum members see what was going on.
Tiny, you left this forum 3 times!!! Last time opening your own forum that you run/moderate and told VTCOA members to kiss you ass and "If anyone needs me, you know how to reach me"!
Maybe you and your band of circle jerks should go back to that failing forum of no truck running, no truck building, parts imitating, "14 trucks in our shop" but none ever get done or produce times!!:chain:

Now, I have orders to fill, customers to PM, and parts to finish :rock::burnout::tee::smokin:

https://www.google.com/search?q=jts...JDsWX2QXbi4HQAg&ved=0CE8Q7Ak&biw=320&bih=416#

Last edited:
Hmm heres a post form 2 and a half years ago with JTS Venom Performance selling underdrive pullies, BEFORE you every had one out, hell you even commented in it behind everyone else like normal. And the man that made the side plates for me per my dimensions I got from Tooloe still has the pm you sent him trying to get them made after we got them right, put that spoon down and go grab you a shovel boy, im gonna go do some work ;)

Post #8 and #9
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f8/under-drive-pulleys-49004/

someone sounds butthurt , agreed:D

I am butthurt you had to get one of my pulleys to mimic it. That's pretty hard core! Then come back to a forum you got you start on, left thrice with bad riddens towards all, then come back like you're high and mighty and have your puppets clowning in my threads? Really?

Hmm heres a post form 2 and a half years ago with JTS Venom Performance selling underdrive pullies, BEFORE you every had one out, hell you even commented in it behind everyone else like normal. And the man that made the side plates for me per my dimensions I got from Tooloe still has the pm you sent him trying to get them made after we got them right, put that spoon down and go grab you a shovel boy, im gonna go do some work ;)

Post #8 and #9
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f8/under-drive-pulleys-49004/

Here is puppet #1, or should I say puppy#1 to the show! Yes you're right, many had Underdrive pulleys prior to mine!
NONE! My diameter!!!! Tony's were not my diameter till he produces one last freakin week! ;)
Shouldn't you be finishing people's trucks that's been waiting a few years?

Here is puppet #1, or should I say puppy#1 to the show! Yes you're right, many had Underdrive pulleys prior to mine!
NONE! My diameter!!!! Tony's were not my diameter till he produces one last freakin week! ;)
Shouldn't you be finishing people's trucks that's been waiting a few years?

Didnt you only build fail before it ever got to the track?

And once it did get there what did it run?

Didnt you only build fail before it ever got to the track?

And once it did get there what did it run?

Nope sure didn't :)
We had a lifter plunger fail, but its got about 1500 miles on it and a few 700HP dyno pulls, and many street wins. Track seat time isn't something you're born with! He has to learn the truck and get seat time.

Anything else Mr. Hater with 3 posts??:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back