UD Pulley Christmas Sale :)

I'd rather spend my money on the 10 then going to texas to kick some senior citezens ass.

scott keeps asking everyone if they are threatening him…lol shit cracks me up
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoPVC4YxDlI]Are you threatening me? (Beavis) - YouTube[/ame]

How would you have taken the comment?:dontknow:
I was just confused :burnout:
But now he calls me a senior citizen? Oh hell no:D

You are 11 years older than him.... Just an observation. :D

That does not qualify me for discounts at Denneys fugger! I'm not even 40....yet:D

We should get this thread back on point. UD Pullies are on sale!!!!!!!! This is the same pulley the President runs on his truck! :D

I'm looking at changing my jtsvp 2 piece ud pully. Who now has the smallest & lightest pulley. V1r or jtsvp. To lazy to look it up.

Well I guess you came to your own conclusion. :rock:
Thanks for your purchase sir! It's on its way:burnout:

Less than 10 days left on our Pulley Sale!
The OG smallest diameter and lightest weight UnderDrive Pulley :ridinghorse:
Get yours soon and see what the fuss is about ;)

Bump for the original lightest, smallest diameter, and most power freeing pulley on the market.

"Imitated but not duplicated" :D

This is one hell of a discount on the best pulley on the market and thoroughly tested for 30k miles :rock:

Free bump for scott, feels like I haven't heard about a pulley in a while. Btw, I have a 2 piece pulley for sale.

Free bump for scott, feels like I haven't heard about a pulley in a while. Btw, I have a 2 piece pulley for sale.

Thanks for the bump sir! Been doing the family thing with my other family. I am always checking on y'all and answering calls, PMs, Emails, and a post here and there.
Much appreciated,
Scott
V1Racing

Thanks sir and Happy New Years!
We have a handful if these left for anyone wanting to start off the year with some more power:rock:

Last chance to get this great deal on our Lightest,Smallest Diameter, most power freeing UnderDrive pulley;)

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back