UD Pulley Christmas Sale :)

Lol I love this forum. This is what makes it fun lol. It gets boring for a few weeks then shit hits the fan. Hehe. And it's not even me messing with people lol. Ohh please Cary on.

Its not that fun scotty keeps deleting all of my posts....:)

Awwww quit picking on Scott that's not vary Vtcoa like.

Wait I did some reading around here. And yep it's totally Vtcoa like. So keep feel free to keep,it up.

Ps I really do kinda feel bad for Scott trying to pay the bills if this is his only source of income. I know what it's like running businesses especially start up's. keep fighting Scott just go out and make new stuff and keep goin.

I'm looking at changing my jtsvp 2 piece ud pully. Who now has the smallest & lightest pulley. V1r or jtsvp. To lazy to look it up.

Didnt you only build fail before it ever got to the track?

And once it did get there what did it run?

He built my truck and the lifter failed I changed it out and runs well. Iv put alot of miles on it and probably 7, 15 pound bottles through it. Unfortunately most were on the street becauee once I got my truck back. The track closed alot due to rain and my work takes me out of town.

iv only been to the track once and ran a best of 11.7 at 122mph with a 1.8 60 foot bogged out of the hole. Missed third and the nitrous reset everytime I shifted due to a blown fuse. I have no doubt its a 10 second truck with more seat time and thats only the 200 shot. The trucks set up for a 400 shot. once I get everything right with the 200 shot ill be bumping it up

No. not at all. I want one of your pullies, bad. actually my stock one got bent in the accident. I can't spring for the cash right now, and saw it go on sale. I said, in a joking way, if you keep bumping the thread, im gonna come down and bump you. I meant it joking as a "Why do you keep taunting me with this sale." Sorry for the confusion i guess

Ohh i think he thought you meant you were gonna come punch him in the face lol... now thats a thankful customer,, hey thanks for the pulley ...whap .. lol

No i wouldve bumped him in the face if i kept having to see his topic on the main page, taunting me like a naked 17 year old. sooo close but you just cant touch it haha

No. not at all. I want one of your pullies, bad. actually my stock one got bent in the accident. I can't spring for the cash right now, and saw it go on sale. I said, in a joking way, if you keep bumping the thread, im gonna come down and bump you. I meant it joking as a "Why do you keep taunting me with this sale." Sorry for the confusion i guess

This thread was way more fun when I thought there was gonna be a scuffle. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back