UfC 83! Serra VS. GSP 2

TheSickness said:
Well I was finally wrong this year.....Sue me :p GSP dominated........Damn I hate Canada :eek: :D

Dominated??? that was annihilation from bell to KO!

you gotta love the sportsmanship though...kudos to both.

he was dominating, but I really think it was an early stopage... come one the ref stopped it due to body strikes... wtf is that? I remember dan severn beating a guy so bad in his ribs, you could see the outline of them in bruise marks during the fight.

GSP dominated the fight from the opening bell, Serra was beaten to a pulp and going down hill fast. Serra was very gracious in defeat, as was GSP in victory.

This was a great fight, and if anyone wanted to see a blood bath they were not in agreement with the refs decision.

Fast, you are telling me you did not think Matt could continue?

KINGMADE said:
he was dominating, but I really think it was an early stopage... come one the ref stopped it due to body strikes... wtf is that? I remember dan severn beating a guy so bad in his ribs, you could see the outline of them in bruise marks during the fight.

1. Those were Knee strikes!! Can you say broken ribs??
2. I didn't see Serra complaining about the stoppage!!

GSP flat out kicked his ass!! No contest!!

not just body strikes, his face was a mess too. great fight, and props to GSP for telling the fans to leave him alone so serras trainer didnt have to keep the car running after the fight lol.

Also is it true serra was busted for juice and that is why he had the year off? i know everyone was saying it was an ""injury"" but was it injury or was it a suspesion from the roids?? i also heard he was on the juice when he fought gsp and won the first time but it was drunk bar talk and could be nothing but rumors

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back