UfC 83! Serra VS. GSP 2

Annu Kumar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok you MMa freaks this one is going to be the best fight of the year a rematch for GSP to Prove that he is the best Welterweight in the division.
Last year Serra caught GSp clean on the temple and took his belt. Was Serra a Fluke or is Matt Serra for Real. Lets start the predictions!! I say Gsp wins By Tko in third round:rock:

Annu Kumar said:
Ok you MMa freaks this one is going to be the best fight of the year a rematch for GSP to Prove that he is the best Welterweight in the division.
Last year Serra caught GSp clean on the temple and took his belt. Was Serra a Fluke or is Matt Serra for Real. Lets start the predictions!! I say Gsp wins By Tko in third round:rock:
STILL WAITING FOR PICS OF LINDA STRIPPING NEXT TO YOUR TRUCK!

sleeper said:
STILL WAITING FOR PICS OF LINDA STRIPPING NEXT TO YOUR TRUCK!

When she called you didnt want to talk to her because you value your marriage so much and now you want to see her naked??:dontknow: Eric did you start drinking again?

Annu Kumar said:
When she called you didnt want to talk to her because you value your marriage so much and now you want to see her naked??:dontknow: Eric did you start drinking again?
COMON Lets see the pics!!! if Eric doesnt want too i know we all do!!

I never said I didn't want to see pics.:dontknow: :dontknow: My wife won't cut my balls off for that.:p SO STILL WAITING!

Can we please keep this thread On TOPIC. So give me your predictions!! I am betting 500.00 dollars on GSP

TheSickness said:
I am going with my gut on this and I also hate Canada.....Serra 2nd round K.O.:D

pffft suck my canadian balls ..... GSP all the way.. he will whoop that panzys ass

I hope GSP wins, but I know Serra won't want to fall victim to the same thing GSP did... losing the title the fight after you got it. But then again GSP looked like a monster during his fight with Hughes. I like both of them and I'm sure they are both training harder than ever. I've been looking forward to this rematch for a while, should make a great fight!

reality said:
I hope GSP wins, but I know Serra won't want to fall victim to the same thing GSP did... losing the title the fight after you got it. But then again GSP looked like a monster during his fight with Hughes. I like both of them and I'm sure they are both training harder than ever. I've been looking forward to this rematch for a while, should make a great fight!

GSP has got all the tools to win this fight. He has to bring his Mental game in as well

I will not argue with the fact Frenchie is a great fighter....However he needs to speak English better :D I hope he gets tore up like last time :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back