Under drive pulleys! Group Buy!! Your least expensive first power modification!

And rather than have Venoumous show up on my bank statement a hundred times, I'm consolidating parts and having him install all at once! lol

I installed my pulley on Saturday after work, took all of 25 minutes start to finish. Very happy with the results and I would recommend it! :D

Hello all,

Haven't been on here in quite some time. Still got the QC with the Roe Whipple and was wondering if this mod would bennefit me or not? Also wondering if I can get my hands on one of the Gen II Venom Hoods.... Got some other things planned for the 10 once I get back from this awesome country they call Afghanistan..... :/

Hello all,

Haven't been on here in quite some time. Still got the QC with the Roe Whipple and was wondering if this mod would bennefit me or not? Also wondering if I can get my hands on one of the Gen II Venom Hoods.... Got some other things planned for the 10 once I get back from this awesome country they call Afghanistan..... :/

Hey bro, I'd love you to have one but I believe it will slow your boost down :(

Hello all,

I'm in Afghanistan right now too

To the top! Have a couple prototypes left as well for $200 with belt, bolts, instructions. One has been installed on my truck for 3000 miles but looks new. Come get em

I just got it in and couldnt be happier with the quality of machine work in this piece of art.

since I want to keep it looking nice I went ahead and polished it and put a clear coat on it to keep it nice looking for a long time

here are some pics after and before
IMG_1764_zps03980af2.jpg

IMG_1763_zps7537cc43.jpg

IMG_1760_zpsd91759b7.jpg

IMG_1758_zps8861f1af.jpg

Thanks man!

I'm sending you mine back Scott, it's unfinished. That polished one looks cool. :D

Some red polishing compound and the mothers mag wheel polish and a well trained forearm

well finally ran last night with the UD pulley, I was only able to make it to the 1/8th mile but I was hitting 9.3 consistently on the 18th without the UD now i just hit 9.16 so im comfortable saying this thing can help out at least a 1/10th in the 1/8th maybe a bit more in the 1/4. The only change other than the pulley was my first runs a few weeks ago was on ethanol free gas and these were on the 10% ethanol shit so i might have even ran better than a 9.16..... i will try for that this sunday at another track

I just got it in and couldnt be happier with the quality of machine work in this piece of art.

since I want to keep it looking nice I went ahead and polished it and put a clear coat on it to keep it nice looking for a long time

here are some pics after and before
IMG_1764_zps03980af2.jpg

IMG_1763_zps7537cc43.jpg

IMG_1760_zpsd91759b7.jpg

IMG_1758_zps8861f1af.jpg

Thanks man!

That is beautiful sir, good job V1R

Do we have to run a different belt or is does the tensioner have enough movement to run this one as well?

That is beautiful sir, good job V1R

Do we have to run a different belt or is does the tensioner have enough movement to run this one as well?

It is supplied with a new belt and hardware sir. Thanks for the compliments :)
20 ounces of the crank, looks pretty, and 30% under drive!
Win-Win-Win :rock:

well finally ran last night with the UD pulley, I was only able to make it to the 1/8th mile but I was hitting 9.3 consistently on the 18th without the UD now i just hit 9.16 so im comfortable saying this thing can help out at least a 1/10th in the 1/8th maybe a bit more in the 1/4. The only change other than the pulley was my first runs a few weeks ago was on ethanol free gas and these were on the 10% ethanol shit so i might have even ran better than a 9.16..... i will try for that this sunday at another track

Congrats sir! Great to hear more real "Track Proven Performance" :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back