Undercover Swing Out Tool Box/Storage Compartment

Carlwalski

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey lads,

Anyone seen or used these? Since my Ram has a custom console, I lose a bit of storage space as I removed the top console section from the 06 setup. I knew of this trade off and am happy to sacrifice storage for looks in this instance. Anyhow, this looks ideal. Hidden, in the back, good space to store tools and other odds and ends. I'd get a (your) passenger side one (RH) to help with traction. They are pretty pricey but look tidy, are made of solid black ASB plastic and it's easy to remove/install. I just wanted to see if anyone had one and what their thoughts of it were.

http://www.truckaddons.com/Catalog/subpages/undercover_swingcase.html

Cheers,
Carl

undercover_swingcase_hero.jpg

Never seen that but thats funny that store is right down the road from me.

BAD-RC said:
Never seen that but thats funny that store is right down the road from me.
:D :D :D Is it easy enough (ie: no hassle) to go have a look in person? :dontknow:

Yup, that and size I guess. ;) Just so everyone will know from now on what they are like. No dramas if you can't though brah. :)

I was planning on going by that store thursday or friday any ways. I'll keep ya posted!

How many beers does it hold?

Cool! I have seen those and in cooler form too, but didn't know there was a swing out type. Would def like one like that.

BAD-RC said:
I was planning on going by that store thursday or friday any ways. I'll keep ya posted!
Thanks man, awesome! :rock: You're doing all those interested a big favor.

TREKER said:
Gonna need a place to store the ammunition for the machine guns? :D
:p :p :p

Cruster said:
Don't the new Ram pickups come with an option like that? Seems I saw them when I was looking but can remember if they are swing out.:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
I believe you're talking about those hidden 1/4 cubby holes?
They literally open the 1/4 up on top and it hides/housing stuff. :dontknow:

Carlwalski said:
I believe you're talking about those hidden 1/4 cubby holes?
They literally open the 1/4 up on top and it hides/housing stuff. :dontknow:

Yep, that's what it was, thx....been a while since I looked at em. Those swing outs are cool. Way better than the box I carry around with stuff in it.

You gonna go for it????

Cruster said:
Yep, that's what it was, thx....been a while since I looked at em. Those swing outs are cool. Way better than the box I carry around with stuff in it.

You gonna go for it????
At $200 plus shipping (the worst part for me) I'll hold off until BAD-RC has had a look in person. They look good and it will more than likely go on the "to buy" list. :) Shipping for that will be around $100 USD to me, if I'm lucky and my funds are short. I'm looking into getting blacked out custom headlights at this point in time so the box will have to wait and be put down the list. You should get it then let us know what you think, returning it for you is easier as you're closer!! :p :D

:itsme:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back