Update on JTSVP Shifters?

SRT10R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone hear any update from Tony on when the new shifters might come out? He said he was guessing around a month and its been over that awhile. Not getting on his ass just kinda seeing how they are coming along and excited to get one!

He shipped the last one from the new batch yesterday. Pretty sure he said he isn't doing another run until after Christmas.

Kidding!!!!! :D

WTF! I was suppose to be on the list to get a new one and was suppose to get an email on when to pay.....

WTF! I was suppose to be on the list to get a new one and was suppose to get an email on when to pay.....

I'm just messing with you, Bro! lol. Have you tried contacting Tony to see when they will be ready? I have a number you can use to try to reach him, if that will help. :D

:eek: You know after i posted that I was like shit Im betting hes screwing with me lol I did email him yesterday and just havent heard back. Im sure hes busy. Just making sure i get a chance to get one cause i think he said hes not making anymore after this

Have you tried to contact him? Don't listen to rumors, Talk to him yourself.
I didn't mean to start rumors, just having a little fun. :)

:eek: You know after i posted that I was like shit Im betting hes screwing with me lol I did email him yesterday and just havent heard back. Im sure hes busy. Just making sure i get a chance to get one cause i think he said hes not making anymore after this
No worries, bro. You could try calling Tony at 505-330-3162. Tell him Chris sent you and he will probably hook you up with a sweet deal. :D

I usually just call (I can provide the number again, if it would be helpful :D)or hit him up on VOTW.

Said he was putting people on a list for calls..

Don't know that I would contact him over and over. I'm sure he gets swamped with this stuff and it really consumes his time.

Last edited:
O Im not complaining or trying to bust his balls. Just seeing if anyone had talked to him recently and had an update on um. Just excited to get one is all.

Anyone hear any update from Tony on when the new shifters might come out? He said he was guessing around a month and its been over that awhile. Not getting on his ass just kinda seeing how they are coming along and excited to get one!

We should have them in a couple of weeks. You can email or call and we can put you on the list. They will also be put on the website. We currently have a full house, so I don't have much time for posting. But we will let everybody know, please just give us a call.
Thanks. ;)

That was not written by Tony. The grammar and spelling isn't his style.

Or that new grammar and spelling app is really working for him!:D:D

I have one of Tony's 1st gen shifters and it was an improvement over the B&M. :rock::rock:

I have the gen1 and my neighbors is basically stock with the gen2. When we go somewhere, I always want to take his truck so I can enjoy the shifter. It is that good. Substantially better than the first and miles apart from b&m.

I have the gen1 and my neighbors is basically stock with the gen2. When we go somewhere, I always want to take his truck so I can enjoy the shifter. It is that good. Substantially better than the first and miles apart from b&m.

I just had to mention you have really good taste in trucks! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back