Update on JTSVP Shifters?

I have the gen1 and my neighbors is basically stock with the gen2. When we go somewhere, I always want to take his truck so I can enjoy the shifter. It is that good. Substantially better than the first and miles apart from b&m.

I have a gen 1 shifter and haven't thought about getting his gen 2 as I figured it couldn't be that much of an improvement over what I already have. Is it really that much better?

I have a gen 1 shifter and haven't thought about getting his gen 2 as I figured it couldn't be that much of an improvement over what I already have. Is it really that much better?

the gen I we did , was a quick as we could get a shifter out for you guys that was a huge improvement over stock with some adjustability

the II we refined, we added a ring on the top so you can keep your oem dust cover to keep noise down
we also changed the angle of the lever a touch for better reach
we also shortened the throw of the shifter about 22% resulting in about an inch or more in the throw, you can literally leave your arm on the armrest
an swap gears with the flip of the wrist.
we also went up in spring tension for adjustment, and changed material we used in the actual lever mechanism
so a substantial difference between the I and II, both should give years of good service, and above anything that so far has been offered anywhere.

thanks Sawyer
sorry too tired to jsut spell incorrectly:cheers:

Ive had 2 trucks for 6 years, and 3 shifters. The JTSVP gen 1 was better than the X-metal and the B&M, and by far was the best one on the market. My friend, after driving mine asked where to get it, because he was going to buy it that night. I sent him to tony to get the Gen1... but was unaware the Gen2 was available. After receiving it and getting it in, I can honestly say, there truely is no comparison to the feel of engagement and throw between the two. It is leaps and bounds better. No one that would sell their Gen1 to buy the Gen2 would have buyers remorse!

gen II's still being made? If so, Tony, I'm going to be home last week of sept and will want to place an order for caltracs, lowering kit, and shifter.

gen II's still being made? If so, Tony, I'm going to be home last week of sept and will want to place an order for caltracs, lowering kit, and shifter.

As above post said if you want a shifter for sure you need to call or email them now and get put on the list as only so many are being made at this point. Or take a chance on missing out.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back