Urgent Help Needed...Please

viperhauler said:
hey tim....

hows sweetie pie holdin' up lately?

It's a struggle, but the kid does it without a complaint....

She also wakes me with a cupp'a joe every morning, makes my breakfast, a sandwich for lunch a prepares a sit down dinner every night....

God bless her....

She's just finished her 14th day of 30 radiations... I'm on my 10th..... We got a 2fer coupon.;) So she's nearly halfway through......

God bless us..... Thanks for asking....

All the best to you and yours....:rock:

D

Django said:
She is a tuff kid.........:rock:

D

She sure is...But you ain't no paper tiger either...

It's very encouraging to see a couple passionately support each other and maintain the devotion throughout the years...

It give's you hope...:)

God Bless you both and may His Flame keep you going strong....:rock:

Peggy's and My Prayers are still with you... Just remember there is a reason for everything, God does have a plan, we just don't know what it is yet.

Treasure every moment Tim....the littlest things become the most treasured between you. I know you already know that.

God Bless and keep you both and lend you strength. May His light shine within your relationship and your selves bringing all blessings, love and peace.

Just another little prayer for you both. I'm keepin em comin.

Thanks for the love and good words of truth..... all of you....

We're gonna get through this-if only to be better and stronger in the aftermath.

Treasure each other and don't get hungup in tests of will- they don't mean shit.

Care for others more than for yourself............ I've done self- it's overrated.

Thanks again, y'all.........:eek:

D

Silverback said:
We need an update on both of you Tim.:dontknow:

Sorry, I didn't see this John....

I have a hole on the side of my nose...... bout the size of a quarter... and it hurts to wear my glasses....Big fkn deal....

I'm having to help Lynette get upstairs, poor kid....She's so weak....

One more radiation to go....on Tuesday.

Monday, I'm taking her to the Center for Advanced Medicine in Encinitas.

http://www.camhealthtalk.com/index.html

Dr. Bill Kellas, who diagnosed her with lead poisoning and saved her life in 1989 will be giving her some infusions of heavy duty antioxidants, fatty acids and minerals and other stuff to bolster her immune system and give her some more energy. He said that in her present condition, the brain isn't telling her body how to absorb such things..... She'll be getting infusions regularly until she's well....

When I first met Dr Kellas, I looked him straight in the eye and told him that Lynette was the most precious person on Earth. And if he did anything to hurt her- I come back there and kill him. (true story) He said, "I believe you"... And he promised that he'd do everything in his power to make her well....

I had no idea that he was the most "outside the box" fkn genius in all of alternative medicine... and that he was married to a girl that I went to school with.... She still tells her friends the story.... They all laugh and say, "Yup, that's Tim".....

The pratices that they do there are things not prescribed by regular doctors. But personally, I'd employ a Yaqui medicine man, The Scientologists or fuckin' Zorro if I thought he could get her well...........

God bless her............. She's a tuff kid......

tadp

Black1 said:
Damn it, Tim... I hope you both feel better soon. :(

Thanks for the tribute in your sigline, Jake...... I knew you were gonna need a punchline for that review......;) :itsme:

D

Silverback said:
Okay, it's been over a week and no update.

How the hell are you folks doing?:dontknow:

I'm going to try and make this brief, because this hasn't been an "up" day for me....

Radiation really beat my girl up..... As a result, she's as weak as a lamb. Thankfully, she can still get upstairs twice a day with my help. But, she's lost about 40 lbs and the regular doctors don't know why.... I feed her 3 good meals a day and she's encouraged to eat whatever she wants between meals. Yet, I can't put any more weight on her.

The PCP told me that he doesn't know what to do and referred her to 2 oncologists who say the same thing, "without a biopsy of the anomolous brain tumor there is no diagnosis of cancer" and they can do nothing.... So, I'm just taking her to the nutritionist and getting IVs of additional nutrients and having them do a workup on her overall numbers.

I also got her an alternating pressure pad to reduce the bedsores that are common with being in bed so long.....

In a coupl'a weeks they'll do another MRI and brain sprectroscopy to determine the effects of radiation on the brain tumor.... Until then, I'm just hoping to put some weight on her and turn the corner on this thing....

Keep her in your prayers, kids...... She's a sick girl....

I'm just doing the best I can to care for my girl..........

Frankly, I'm a fuckin' basket case.............. sorry. I just am....

D

Sending all good thoughts, And strength Tim. Hope things get better soon, For both of you. Maybe some milkshakes to help her keep some weight on.:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back