Urgent Help Needed...Please

viperhauler said:
phones always on, tim...

i may not be worth much, but it's here;)

head, up bro....she needs you now more than ever...

Trust me... I am a diligent, dutiful and attentive caregiver......

But, I'm also a poet and a musician at heart...... and this shit is killing me.

D

Last edited:
Tim, I hope you and Lynette get through this soon. I never been through anything like that, so I have no idea what's like. But I really hope this is put behind you quickly!

Bill.

Begood said:
Tim, I hope you and Lynette get through this soon. I never been through anything like that, so I have no idea what's like. But I really hope this is put behind you quickly!

Bill.

Thanks, Billy.... Me, too...

D

Django said:
Keep her in your prayers, kids...... She's a sick girl....

I'm just doing the best I can to care for my girl..........

Frankly, I'm a fuckin' basket case.............. sorry. I just am....

D

Man keep your wits about you, remember what she means to you and just keep praying. I went through something with my wife when my youngest was just two years old and we almost lost her (wife). For 6 weeks I sat there thinking she could be gone and they just haven't called to tell me yet. WE wer lucky, after 10 hours of brain surgery, she pulled out of it and we got her back.

I know how hard this is, but she knows you're there for her and she has you to lean on, you're her rock. Just keep the faith, I'm praying for her and you, you need all the moral support we can all give you.

Whenever I see an update to this thread, I almost don't want to look. I hate hearing / seeing negative updates. I will say that every step taken is closer towards resolution. The worst part a out this entire situation is that you have no control. You can only do what you're doing. It is apparent that you're doing that part to the best of your ability, despite dealing with your own issues. I commend you Tim, I really do.
I'm not very religious and do not pray much. For me to do so, I look passed my feeling on religion and go on blind faith. So as I leave for work in the mornings after seeing you update here, I say a prayer for you two. I know we've never met, but after a few years on the site, I consider you one of the good guys. Hope I get to shake your hand one day.

Now let's see this shit turn the corner already.

TREKER said:
Whenever I see an update to this thread, I almost don't want to look. I hate hearing / seeing negative updates. I will say that every step taken is closer towards resolution. The worst part a out this entire situation is that you have no control. You can only do what you're doing. It is apparent that you're doing that part to the best of your ability, despite dealing with your own issues. I commend you Tim, I really do.
I'm not very religious and do not pray much. For me to do so, I look passed my feeling on religion and go on blind faith. So as I leave for work in the mornings after seeing you update here, I say a prayer for you two. I know we've never met, but after a few years on the site, I consider you one of the good guys. Hope I get to shake your hand one day.

Now let's see this shit turn the corner already.
Tim, I feel the same as Scott. I want to tell you that I think the world of you, as I might any author who can express his/her feelings so well. You are an old soul, and have provided me with consolation in my time of need. My heart and prayers go out to you and Lynette, and all the good people here who are faced with these challenges. God Bless us all.:) (Even Scoob)

Yesterday was a real downer and I (in a way) kind'a regret having to unload it all on my friends.... I realize that those of who you who are so inclined do not eschew the opportunity to be a blessing- and for that I offer my humble and most sincere gratitude.

Yes, I do realize the benefits that can come from horrible and tragic circumstances. I call it "God's wrecking ball". It comes through your house and destroys everything in its path until you're left with two choices: You can become an embittered and hardened person emprisoned in their own personal hell or you can turn your heart towards the light and humbly ask God, "where do we go from here?"..... And believe me, the latter is not an easy path to take. Because the route of anger and resentment is such a natural and easy way to go....

Thanks again, y'all............ You've all been pretty fkn awesome during this time of great need.... And, despite the fact that this is just a truck forum, it's still the home of some pretty fkn awesome people who have great hearts and a desire to reach out when a brother's in a bad fkn place....

You have my heartfelt thanks.....

Gotta split now..... gotta do the weekly shopping.....

God bless you all........

D

Tim,

I hope you can find some piece of mind during this trying time.

Remember a resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other to die.

I will continue to pray for you and yours.

God bless.

FSTJACK said:
Tim,

I hope you can find some piece of mind during this trying time.

Remember a resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other to die.

I will continue to pray for you and yours.

God bless.

Thanks to you all for the good wishes and love.....

Jack, I don't really think that resentment is an issue ...... More like overwhelmed with so excessive a level of bad luck..... It's just alot to endure. I'm not bitter or resentful towards anyone..... at least not that I know of....:dontknow:

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back