Urgent Help Needed...Please

Black1 said:
Wishing peace and tranquility on this Sunday afternoon to Tim and Lynette! .... and the rest of you fckers too.

:hello:

You sure ya' got the right thread there, Jacob?

D

Django said:
"Though they be not believers in God, those whose hearts are pure do worship God with their hearts and by their deeds.

For goodness and Godness are inseperable."

D
Well said Tim, and Amen.

Silverback said:
Still thinking of you Tim. You're not forgotten.

Thanks, John.... and to you all for keeping Lynette in your thoughts and prayers.

It's been 4 weeks tomorrow since Lynette completed radiation. This is the time when they usually schedule an MRI to look at the tumor and see if the radiation was effective in killing it...

But, first she needed a creatinine test, which we had today.... At the same time, I demanded another blood test to determine her nutrition deficienceies (if any) so that the PCP can determine whether Lynette is in need of IV nutrients or any other form of nutrition in addition to her meals by mouth...

Last time I weighed her, she'd actually GAINED a pound, so I'm hoping and praying that the maxed out meals that she eats will continue to put weight on her without the need for supplemental nutrition via picc line or whatever they decide.

She's weak..... But, I see small signs of improvement..... Her bed sores are healing up nicely with my constant attention, cleansing, debridement and daily changes in dressing with plenty of Baza cream....

You now have my complete report......

Thanks for the love...... She's a good kid... and a tough little patient who's getting a bit sick of all this shit..... Can't blame her....:eek:

D

Django said:
Thanks, John.... and to you all for keeping Lynette in your thoughts and prayers.

It's been 4 weeks tomorrow since Lynette completed radiation. This is the time when they usually schedule an MRI to look at the tumor and see if the radiation was effective in killing it...

But, first she needed a creatinine test, which we had today.... At the same time, I demanded another blood test to determine her nutrition deficienceies (if any) so that the PCP can determine whether Lynette is in need of IV nutrients or any other form of nutrition in addition to her meals by mouth...

Last time I weighed her, she'd actually GAINED a pound, so I'm hoping and praying that the maxed out meals that she eats will continue to put weight on her without the need for supplemental nutrition via picc line or whatever they decide.

She's weak..... But, I see small signs of improvement..... Her bed sores are healing up nicely with my constant attention, cleansing, debridement and daily changes in dressing with plenty of Baza cream....

You now have my complete report......

Thanks for the love...... She's a good kid... and a tough little patient who's getting a bit sick of all this shit..... Can't blame her....:eek:

D
Great news Tim keep filling her with good food.If there is anything we can just let us know,as always you are both in our prayers.

Thanks, guys............

This is unlike any other job I've ever had..........

Lots and lots of OJT....... Lots of trial and error...........

Very humbling................

D

Glad to hear that she is making some improvements!

Sometimes all it takes is to get the ball rolling, then it picks up steam along the way.

Make sure that her being sick of this shit, doesn't turn into a "give up the fight" attitude! If she is sick of it, make her fight for it! I strongly believe that the mind has a lot to do with how well, or completely, the body will heal!! Along with continued prayers, of course!

God be with you both.

ntw0rk said:
Glad to hear that she is making some improvements!

Sometimes all it takes is to get the ball rolling, then it picks up steam along the way.

Make sure that her being sick of this shit, doesn't turn into a "give up the fight" attitude! If she is sick of it, make her fight for it! I strongly believe that the mind has a lot to do with how well, or completely, the body will heal!! Along with continued prayers, of course!

God be with you both.

I've come directly to that point on more than one occasion, Sammy.

She's fighting silently and in her own quiet way....

She's not a vocalizer like I am. She's a stealth fighter. I'm sure (that) she hasn't given up... No way.

D

viperhauler said:
been a few weeks, brother....

how's she holdin' up:dontknow:

"Baby steps", is the best way that I can describe her status....

She has considerable memory loss and she's really weak.

Physical therapy starts tomorrow...... I pray that it helps....

Thanks.....:eek:

D

viperhauler said:
hey kids...what's the news...hadn't heard in a while...

all is well, i presume....

Situation remains unchanged....

Lynette's ability to walk has deteriorated... She is unwilling to get up and walk around and this is the result....

She is a bit sharper in her head though.... And is more interactive intellectually. But, she is still far from normal.....

Had a small fire in the broiler the other night and saw it just as I was bringing her downstairs to dinner... I told her not to move as I went to put out the fire.... She ignored my command and went to sit down in a chair at the table.... Unfortunately, she took a header (back of her head) to the cermaic tile... Knocked her out for about 40 seconds. Big gash, considerable blood and a goose egg that took 4 staples. Got her home from ER at 9:30pm... Thankfully, she was hungry and ate some pasta before going to bed...

The trip to the hospital did yield a cat scan that revealed calcification of the tumor in her head.... We'll see exactly what the condition of the tumor is at her next MRI on Tuesday...

It's been rough....

Baby steps.....

D

Last edited:
Wish the update was better news D. She'll pull through, just gonna take a little while!

Still keeping you and Lynnette in my prayers.

Sounds rough, our prayers go out daily for Lynette's full recovery. It sux knowing she's having it rough :( Keep yer chin up Tim, the girls need you :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back