Urgent Help Needed...Please

viperhauler said:
maybe check out the book of Job........might be some insight there...

love you two...

When I sit down on the ash heap and begin scraping the boils from my flesh with a broken pot shard, you'll be the first to know.....

Besides, If I were to compare myself to Job, I'd first have to be a righteous man.............. :rolleyes:

D

Django said:
Thanks to you all for the good wishes and love.....

Jack, I don't really think that resentment is an issue ...... More like overwhelmed with so excessive a level of bad luck..... It's just alot to endure. I'm not bitter or resentful towards anyone..... at least not that I know of....:dontknow: D

Very glad to hear that Tim.

One thing that I have to come to believe in is, that life is not fair.
How or why is way beyond my simple understanding.
I just need a little more faith than fear to make it through.
Some days are way harder than others, so I just do the best I can that day, and muck through it.

Good thoughts to you and yours.

You and Lynette continue to be in my prayers Tim. Hoping that you see and end to this very soon!

God Bless and keep you both.

I think about you and Lynette every day Tim. We've had our differences, but that don't mean shit when it comes down to real life issues like this. I hope you know that if there is anything at all that I can do to help either one of you through this just let me know. Ain't got much money, but I do have time.

FSTJACK said:
Very glad to hear that Tim.

One thing that I have to come to believe in is, that life is not fair.
How or why is way beyond my simple understanding.
I just need a little more faith than fear to make it through.
Some days are way harder than others, so I just do the best I can that day, and muck through it.

Good thoughts to you and yours.

Thank you for the good words, Jack.....

ntw0rk said:
You and Lynette continue to be in my prayers Tim. Hoping that you see and end to this very soon!

God Bless and keep you both.

We do too, Scotty........

Thanks for the love and prayers...... All of the prayers from this family are truly prized and cherished.....

OCBob said:
I think about you and Lynette every day Tim. We've had our differences, but that don't mean shit when it comes down to real life issues like this. I hope you know that if there is anything at all that I can do to help either one of you through this just let me know. Ain't got much money, but I do have time.

Thanks for the thoughts and good wishes, Bobby...

There's nothing that anyone here can really do beyond what's already being done.... Your support and the words of reassurance that you offer on this thread matter more than you may realize.... Just to know that all of you are joinging us in spirit is a comfort..... And for that, you have my undying gratitude....:itsme:

Tim

Silverback said:
I have had the pleasure of meeting Tim, and he's a great person Paul.

Not an asshole like me. :eek:

I have a sneaky suspicion, your ok:D

thewelshm

Silverback said:
I have had the pleasure of meeting Tim, and he's a great person Paul.

Not an asshole like me. :eek:

Don't let him fool ya, Paul....

I'M the number 1 asshole around here......

And do-o-o-n't you four- get- it........! (Quick Draw Mc Graw voice)

D

Django said:
Don't let him fool ya, Paul....

I'M the number 1 asshole around here......

And do-o-o-n't you four- get- it........! (Quick Draw Mc Graw voice)

D
I love quick draw McGraw,our familys prayers are still there for you and Lynett Tim,may god bless the both of you and keep you in his love forever.:rock:

THEWELSHM said:
I have a sneaky suspicion, your ok:D

thewelshm

In some ways, John and I are alot alike, I think....

We readily cop to being an asshole. This is an to assuage any doubt that we have have underlying issues which can erupt at any moment.... So, bullies beware: we shoot first and ask questions later.

These are defense mechanisms which hope to cloud the fact that we're really just grown up kids down underneath.... Those who gain entry must first prove themselves worthy. And many do not pass muster...

Thanks to both of you guys.....

And I have some encouraging news.....:

I spoke to several healthcare professionals today... They all seem to agree that (specifically) the duration fatigue from radiation is different for everyone. And since Lynette was in bed for so long after her seizure and hospital stay, that she will probably be slower to recover. (She's not been a physically strong person for many years to begin with)....

So, I don't feel so panicky about the fact that she hasn't yet gotten stronger. In fact, the concensus is that she could even get a bit weaker for the next coupl'a weeks... and that this is not uncommon.... I just need to keep her nutrition up (including TPN if neccesary) and get her into PT as soon as she's able....

Still fighting over here, guys..... Just had a little emotional meltdown and educational lapse....

What you don't know CAN HURT YOU.......

God bless you all..... I'm gonna go get an IN-N-OUT burger for me and my girl...:itsme:

D

Last edited:
Tim,

I know I have been MIA, but I have been thinking good thought for you two.

Your love and dedication is an inspiration to us all. You have something all of us want, true love...

I will always keep you two in my thoughts...

-jeff

jelms said:
Tim,

I know I have been MIA, but I have been thinking good thought for you two.

Your love and dedication is an inspiration to us all. You have something all of us want, true love...

I will always keep you two in my thoughts...

-jeff

"Though they be not believers in God, those whose hearts are pure do worship God with their hearts and by their deeds.

For goodness and Godness are inseperable."

D

Last edited:
Django said:
"Though they be not believers in God, those whose hearts are pure do worship God with their hearts and by their deeds.

D

Amen :congrats: :congrats:

Paul

Django said:

D

A great compliment Tim. Thank you.

-jeff

jelms said:
A great compliment Tim. Thank you.

-jeff

Was meant as a statement of fact- and sent from the heart..........

One man whose heart is true is more precious than 10,000 who merely profess to believe............

D

viperhauler said:
that's profound....

Just callin' 'em as I see 'em.............:eek: :itsme:

I kind'a like the "goodness/Godness" one better........ It isn't one (with which) you'll find much agreement within ecclesiastical circles.........

It stirs alott'a shit...... That's why I like it......

Thanks...

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back