Urgent Help Needed...Please

jelms said:
I'm still around Tim. Just not posting as much lately.

Agnostic:dontknow: I guess I resemble that label;)

-jeff

I write that in recollection of some of the old posts.

At that time you seemed pretty firmly ensconced in the agnostic category.

But, hell...... I'm an agnostic for that matter. I think anyone who's tried to figure out God / The creator/ The Source of Life or whatever it is must always come to one salient conclusion: None of us know shit.......

Always good talkin' with ya', my friend....

Always....

D

Django said:
I write that in recollection of some of the old posts.

At that time you seemed pretty firmly ensconced in the agnostic category.

But, hell...... I'm an agnostic for that matter. I think anyone who's tried to figure out God / The creator/ The Source of Life or whatever it is must always come to one salient conclusion: None of us know shit.......

Always good talkin' with ya', my friend....

Always....

D

Glad you recall some of my old posts:) I wasn't questioning your categorization.

When it comes to the great question you are correct. "None of us know shit!" Might have to add that to my sig:D

-jeff

jelms said:
Glad you recall some of my old posts:) I wasn't questioning your categorization.

When it comes to the great question you are correct. "None of us know shit!" Might have to add that to my sig:D

-jeff

And from that perspective, all I do know is this: "Love ye, one another as I have loved you........."

It gives me enough challenge for a life's work...

D

Update:

Folks, even though Lynette's ambulatory abilities have really improved, we got news from a recent MRI that reveals a 50% growth in the size of Lynette's brain tumor. It was an expected, yet sad piece of news, obviously.

Since brain tumors are (from what they say) always fatal, the news has prompted a trigger in Lynette's "end of life" instincts. She's putting her house in order. Giving precious objects to specific individuals and things like that.

We know that unless we opt for surgery to remove the tumor that Lynette's days will probably be shortened. But we dont know by how much. She remains able to do pretty well in her overall health since having to rehab from the poisons of radiation...... She knows everyone and is able to feed herself and get to the bathroom, bathe herself and all that.... She's seems so much better than she was 6 months ago. But, that thing now lurks in her head daring us to take it out or it'll fkn kill her.

I hate that fuckin' tumor.....

Anyway..... that's the news in a nutshell.

Hope your day is a better one.

Hug yer loved one's tight and tell 'em that ya love 'em. You never know when the clock stops and you have no more time to say, "I love you" ... I know I never failed to tell my friends that I love them.... Thank God for that.

Your prayers remain deeply cherished.

Later.

tadp

Dang Tim..sorry to hear this...dont loose hope...Being involved with the local cancer center I have seen many cases go from hopelessness to celebration.....my younger sister had an ordeal with cancer a few years ago...80%+ chance she wouldnt make it..she is cancer free today...you guys are in my prayers...

TNVIPER said:
Dang Tim..sorry to hear this...dont loose hope...Being involved with the local cancer center I have seen many cases go from hopelessness to celebration.....my younger sister had an ordeal with cancer a few years ago...80%+ chance she wouldnt make it..she is cancer free today...you guys are in my prayers...

Thanks, brother....

I'm definately keepin' my nose to the wind and my ears on tight.

D

I still lurk here so I can follow how Lynette and Jack are doing, and for once I need to respond.

Needless to say, you and Lynette are still in my thoughts and prayers, and will continue to be forever.

Cancer is a f*cking bitch. It took my dad many years ago, my father-in-law a year ago August, and my mother-in-law is in the hospital as I write this recovering from cancer surgery. She will start chemo shortly.

All of us will pass along at some point in our lives and those that outlive us will be left to grieve. Not something to look forward to, but it's just the way God has planned it out for us. I can only assume he will explain it to us when we stand before him.

Take care and continue to be strong my friend.

Love John

Django said:
Update:

Folks, even though Lynette's ambulatory abilities have really improved, we got news from a recent MRI that reveals a 50% growth in the size of Lynette's brain tumor. It was an expected, yet sad piece of news, obviously.

Since brain tumors are (from what they say) always fatal, the news has prompted a trigger in Lynette's "end of life" instincts. She's putting her house in order. Giving precious objects to specific individuals and things like that.

We know that unless we opt for surgery to remove the tumor that Lynette's days will probably be shortened. But we dont know by how much. She remains able to do pretty well in her overall health since having to rehab from the poisons of radiation...... She knows everyone and is able to feed herself and get to the bathroom, bathe herself and all that.... She's seems so much better than she was 6 months ago. But, that thing now lurks in her head daring us to take it out or it'll fkn kill her.

I hate that fuckin' tumor.....

Anyway..... that's the news in a nutshell.

Hope your day is a better one.

Hug yer loved one's tight and tell 'em that ya love 'em. You never know when the clock stops and you have no more time to say, "I love you" ... I know I never failed to tell my friends that I love them.... Thank God for that.

Your prayers remain deeply cherished.

Later.

tadp

Sad news indeed Tim...I am thinking about you guys.....I hope you both find some peace...

And Hey John...Ya big furry bastard...hope you are well...

We thank you all for your continuing to hold us up in your hearts.....

We're hanging in there as best we can.....

Your love, thoughts and prayers really do sustain us. Pray for our peace, please.

Tim

lynette

Prof said:
Lynette was taken shortly ago to the emergency room. Tim just called, he and his son are with her now...

He asked for what we do so well...prayers.

Our beloved brother is asking for our prayerful assistance in their time of need.

We will advise as more is learned.

Our prayers please for Lynette...

Roy

lynette ...my thoughts & prayers are with you!!!

tim

Django said:
Thank you very much, Pamm.

Tim

thankyoiu for your kind note of thanks ...but i am truly one who believes in prayer...when 2 or more are gathered in his name ...HE IS IN THE MIDST!!

i always include my viper brothers & sisters in my prayers ....

foxxx said:
thankyoiu for your kind note of thanks ...but i am truly one who believes in prayer...when 2 or more are gathered in his name ...HE IS IN THE MIDST!!

i always include my viper brothers & sisters in my prayers ....

Amen and amen......:itsme:

D

Man Tim sorry to read your last update. Ya'll continue to be in my prayers. My aunt was taken by cancer a few years ago. Best thing is to stay positive for her, it makes a difference that you can't even imagine.

Tim, I'm sorry about the latest news on Lynette's health. I will be praying for the whole situation. Just remember, God gets the final word, no matter what the doctors say.

JRSVIPR said:
Tim, My heart goes out to you and Lynette.

Thanks, John.

A year ago, when the neurosurgeon described the dangers associated with surgery on the motor strip of the brain and recommended radiation instead, I was not made aware of the fact that radiation doesn't actually kill tumors, but only slows down their growth. It came as quite a shock to us both.

We are now considering all of the ramifications of a surgical option. Chemo is out. She wouldn't survive it.

The questions are many and varied regarding all of the possibilities and ramifications of this process and we have an appt. with the neurosurgeon this Friday at 2:30. He's the same guy who first explained his unwillingness to venture into that part of the brain. He's highly regarded for both his hands and his experience.

I'll say more when I know more.....

As always, prayers are so very welcome.

D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back