US Armed Forces - Group Purchase AP4 Panther Carbine

Thanks for following up Bone. Can you email me the pdf order form ??

--wes

OK, here it is, I will quote our POC first and then explain what I setup for out of town shipment, it will vary slightly.

For out of town orders you will have to get your information to Ronny in some fashion. He will submit to DPMS as a group. I will PM you his information (and mine), please don't fill up my VTCOA mailbox with PM questions.

Ronny is not making a dime on the purchase. Please be patient with him due to the numerous orders he is making and questions he is fielding for us and members deployed.

What I arranged with Oakridge Custom Finishing, the FFL in Warner Robins, GA, is that they received it as the group order then mail to a FFL of your choice. The shipping to Oakridge is free due to the military sale and there is no sales tax. The shipping/handling/fee to your FFL should average about 40 dollars total. Will need to coordinate with Oakridge (Gary or his wife Lexie). They are very down to earth, military friendly people and will go out of their way to help you with the order on their end. Once again, Ronny Wilder is our POC for DPMS and should direct questions to him on the product and purchase. The two forms of IDs or weapons license are for Georgia recipients. So in turn, with your receiving FFL you will have to provide proper respective ID. What DPMS needs is the order form and a credit card number for the purchase.

http://oakridgecustomfinishing.com/

Please don't ask me to put it on my credit card, my wife got upset last time at the $7K+ CC bill and read me the riot act. I'm sure one of these fine military VTCOA members can help you out.

Unfortunately, the site will not allow me to upload the order form or pdf of weapons. So you will have to PM me your email address.

LE/Military prices....won't find prices on website.

RFLR-GPO 308 $1,020.00 RFLR-GPO4R .308 308 $1,110.00 RFA2-GPO 5.56 5.56 $779.00 RFA2-GPO4R 5.56 5.56 $854.00

FYI, don't get this AP4 Panther confused with the Lite version.

Comes with a hard case, sling, 4 mags, and a T-shirt. (Maybe a lock too? Don't quite remember.)

Sorry for being short with some replies. Been a long day and I have been posting this on a few sites while fielding some questions.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back