Users with connection problems...

Shaggy

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Should not be having the problem anymore. If you were one of those users, please post in this thread letting me know that you can view the forums now :aetsch:

Are you serious? I contacted the host and used your IP to let them know about the connection problem you were having. They found the issue and fixed it. You still can not get on??

I have never had a problem with connecting, slow loading, posting, sending or receiving pms on this site..

Now understanding women on the other hand.....:D

No go....and it takes about 60 seconds or so for me to post so you have to give me time to answer........I am going to log off here and restart my laptop and see if that helps...be back in a few...

Still no go...and it is not just a log on problem..I cant even pull of the VTCOA site....keep getting..

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

What you can try:

Diagnose Connection Problems

Tnviper what browser and operating system are you using. Are you using the beta internet explorer? Do you have pc or mac? What version?

Try opening with firefox and see if it works.

I'm using the IE9 Beta and seems to be doing pretty well on this site but have problems on my texas holdem poker site.......I tried chrome and firefox before and had loading and click function problems...
I'm using Vista -all worked well with IE8 installed....

Hey, I'm back........

Even works better now...site is so fast I just can think about openning a thread and poof!!!.........dont even have to click......well almost...:rock::burnout:

I am glad we get it worked out. It was a hosting issue.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back