VA/MD/DC GTG FAREWELL TO ANDREW

Big Worm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fellas,

Here we are again. I will put this out. I hope that we can get max particapation.So here is the information

Where:206 Swamp Fox Rd., Alexandria, VA 22314. ( YOU WILL SEE AMC 22 MOVIE THEATER) AND A BUNCH OF CRAZY PEOPLE WAVING YOU DOWN)

TIME: lets shoot for 7pm,I know that some members will be in later, but there is a place to eat and time to cruise.

WHY: Some good ol' fashion fun and to send ANDREW (sharpimage) back to school on a good time.

When: Aug 8th 2009.

WHo: VTCOA members**** I will be asking some Lightning Owners for a Meet and greet thing*****

Gear: anything you want to bring, just make sure you got some clothes on.

Local VTCOA members that I know

Sharpimage - Andrew -
TJ-SRT10 - Tony -
HateDonMostly - Joe
HOTRAM - Nelson
FASTRAM - John
JELMS - Jeff
MoparMagic - Mike -
Alexspop - Donny -
Big Worm - Jesse -
Alex -
Stephen -
need for speed
Va beach boys
amoparman - Stretch -
EODSRT
S1Chief

I might be able to bring 2 other non members if I can find them

Last edited:
Give him a kick in the ass from Jeff

Jesse
I'll be working at Patuxent Naval Center that day until 1900-2000. I'll shoot up to Alexandria when I'm finished. I'll have to head back at a civilized hour...we'll be working again on the 9th.

alexspop said:
Jesse
I'll be working at Patuxent Naval Center that day until 1900-2000. I'll shoot up to Alexandria when I'm finished. I'll have to head back at a civilized hour...we'll be working again on the 9th.
Brother we understand if you can make it back for a quick photo, we will be in the area.

Jesse, pencil me in. I am due a GTG. Besides it will give me a reason to shine
up thee 'ol truckee. I did the wheels tonight -- they still shine as bright as bright is, even for DDD.

FastRam said:
Jesse, pencil me in. I am due a GTG. Besides it will give me a reason to shine
up thee 'ol truckee. I did the wheels tonight -- they still shine as bright as bright is, even for DDD.

John, I keep telling people the myths of your truck. Oh I seen a Silver qc and a rc night runner in the area.

Big Worm said:
John, I keep telling people the myths of your truck. Oh I seen a Silver qc and a rc night runner in the area.

I'll try and not let the masses down with the shineeness.... A silver QC, have'nt seen that one, nor the NR. Although I did see a 04 RC several weeks ago on Dale Blvd. Dude said he had a Magnaflow exhaust, sounded good and he also said his truck pulled 10's in the 1/4 -- :eek: :argh: :rock: I looked at him and said "no kidding, you need to come on here and post that time slip -- you have the record in the bag." I don't think he took me seriously :slug: :dontknow:

FastRam said:
I'll try and not let the masses down with the shineeness.... A silver QC, have'nt seen that one, nor the NR. Although I did see a 04 RC several weeks ago on Dale Blvd. Dude said he had a Magnaflow exhaust, sounded good and he also said his truck pulled 10's in the 1/4 -- :eek: :argh: :rock: I looked at him and said "no kidding, you need to come on here and post that time slip -- you have the record in the bag." I don't think he took me seriously :slug: :dontknow:
that might be alex?

Big Worm said:
Brother we understand if you can make it back for a quick photo, we will be in the area.

I'll be there...without the 10 though. I'll be stuck with the company F350 all weekend.

Wish I could make it. I live about 5.5 hrs away in central WV but I have a date with my daughter that day.

count me in. Hopefully I'll have the lowering blocks on by then thanks to alexspop...hhmmm, 10 days til then, what else can I have done! hahaa :)

as long as i dont get LOST !!! i will be there

count me in :rock: :rock: :rock:

VIPER said:
as long as i dont get LOST !!! i will be there

count me in :rock: :rock: :rock:

Brother if you come I will buy you dinner. If you are coming that far away. here is my # 423-483-7674

Big Worm said:
Brother if you come I will buy you dinner. If you are coming that far away. here is my # 423-483-7674

ur on !!! :) ill be there..... tryin to find a sitter for my son now... gotta get that sch, so it not last min. lookin up directions, im not usin the tom tom again !!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back