VALDOSTA TRUCK SHOOTOUT DEC 11TH

Damn I really want to make this......this would be the first time I would take my toolbox out ;)

Brickrocket is the guy that is putting on the event. Is there anyway his account can be cleared to post in the thread. He registered last week but can't post on the site.

He is meeting with the track manager today to get more details.

If you guys have any questions I can text him to ask.

They are working on classes

asking about race gas.

Stuff like that

FATJACK said:
Hey Bobby, Would you mind taking my camera with you when we run. I don't have a good picture of the ass end of my truck:p :p :p
hehe well played

FATJACK said:
Hey Bobby, Would you mind taking my camera with you when we run. I don't have a good picture of the ass end of my truck:p :p :p

dammmmmmmm........

Ok guys, here is the outcome of the meeting Tim, the general manager of SGMP, and myself had today.

The classes remain the same, however...all index classes will be ran open comp style, handicap eliminator on a PRO TREE. This gives everyone in the full second indexes a chance at the title. (Not just the guys that know their truck will run a XX.50 without a second thought.) Again, making it fair and fun for all.

Quick 16 remains heads up pro tree.

As a bonus (and to compensate for cutting out the heads up element) after the event is ran and the awrads are given out, it's party time. And I don't mean drinking your face off (yet). The entire afternoon (and into the evening if need be) will be full on, heads up, grudge racing! There will be tons of folks wanting to run their best match up that may not have happened in the "event" itself. Don't think this isn't part of the event guys. It absolutely is! It will be a free for all but if I need to step in with the time that were ran throughout the day and start pairing people up to grudge match, I most certainly will. The part I haven't mentioned yet is that I am going to find some hot chick with lovely breasticles to do the arm drop for this portion of the day. Just try not to get distracted by the boobies guys. It could get dangerous out there.

One of the final and more important details is this. Tim said that with the number of trucks that it seems we have coming to the event, he is considering shutting down the test and tune for the day and it just being OUR DAY! The prices aren't going to change but in order for this to happen, I'm counting on each and every person that said they are coming, to SHOW UP!

We are already discussing next year too. Tim said if this year proves to be a winner, next year we will have a Friday night t&t followed by a pre-race party at the track with food and drinks! We need to make this event a WINNER with attendance so it can be twice as good next year!

Thank you all for your support and participation in what is sure to be a great event!!!

Jason Newman
Southern Truck Shootout
Event Promoter
:shitstormretarded

Last edited:
Ok guys, here is the outcome of the meeting Tim, the general manager of SGMP, and myself had today.

The classes remain the same, however...all index classes will be ran open comp style, handicap eliminator on a PRO TREE. This gives everyone in the full second indexes a chance at the title. (Not just the guys that know their truck will run a XX.50 without a second thought.) Again, making it fair and fun for all.

Quick 16 remains heads up pro tree.

As a bonus (and to compensate for cutting out the heads up element) after the event is ran and the awrads are given out, it's party time. And I don't mean drinking your face off (yet). The entire afternoon (and into the evening if need be) will be full on, heads up, grudge racing! There will be tons of folks wanting to run their best match up that may not have happened in the "event" itself. Don't think this isn't part of the event guys. It absolutely is! It will be a free for all but if I need to step in with the time that were ran throughout the day and start pairing people up to grudge match, I most certainly will. The part I haven't mentioned yet is that I am going to find some hot chick with lovely breasticles to do the arm drop for this portion of the day. Just try not to get distracted by the boobies guys. It could get dangerous out there.

One of the final and more important details is this. Tim said that with the number of trucks that it seems we have coming to the event, he is considering shutting down the test and tune for the day and it just being OUR DAY! The prices aren't going to change but in order for this to happen, I'm counting on each and every person that said they are coming, to SHOW UP!

We are already discussing next year too. Tim said if this year proves to be a winner, next year we will have a Friday night t&t followed by a pre-race party at the track with food and drinks! We need to make this event a WINNER with attendance so it can be twice as good next year!

Thank you all for your support and participation in what is sure to be a great event!!!

Jason Newman
Southern Truck Shootout
Event Promoter
[email protected]

FATJACK said:
Hey Jason, What about a near by Motel for Friday nite?

I know a few of us are waiting to see were everyone else goes and will just follow the crowd.

There should be some wild ones at this.

I am sure we will have some you tube worth film by the end:rock:

Throw me and old #068 in there. I have raced this track many times in my real cars. It is one of the best in the south and will be a hell of a time for all. Oh I forgot this track also hooks really well. :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :aetsch:

The track is off exit 32. A lot of the Lightning guys are staying at a near by Hampton Inn. Not sure the address though.

Eddie I fixed my xbox problem lol. Constant 2:1 kd everytime now lol.

Jack, like with most every viper truck I have raced and record while driving... I can't turn around fast enough to keep them in sight once the go fast pedal is smashed.

spyder1337 said:
Eddie I fixed my xbox problem lol. Constant 2:1 kd everytime now lol.

Jack, like with most every viper truck I have raced and record while driving... I can't turn around fast enough to keep them in sight once the go fast pedal is smashed.
Don't remember you needing to turn around to see Ernie!!

Hey if you can't get the job done don't tell me about people that did. Not to mention not one viper truck that day beat my best et I was saving for our race jackie boy. My sig pretty much sums it all up.

spyder1337 said:
Hey if you can't get the job done don't tell me about people that did. Not to mention not one viper truck that day beat my best et I was saving for our race jackie boy. My sig pretty much sums it all up.
Ernie, Ernie, Ernie:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
jack it says exit 37 off 75, take your pick buddy, knights inn is about $40 or so a night

http://www.mapquest.com/

It will take him longer that way, go to 32...

Dont stay in Cecil or Adel, they both suck soooo bad. Valdosta is a short ride (maybe 15min max) and you will have all the restaurants and nice hotels you could ask for. The track is off Exit 32, go east off the interstate, left at the stop sign (highway 41), and the track is about 1.5 miles down on the left ;)

Last edited:
Psycho Mythic said:
It will take him longer that way, go to 32...

Dont stay in Cecil or Adel, they both suck soooo bad. Valdosta is a short ride (maybe 15min max) and you will have all the restaurants and nice hotels you could ask for. The track is off Exit 32, go east off the interstate, left at the stop sign (highway 41), and the track is about 1.5 miles down on the left ;)
find us a place cody, you know all the hotels in that area LOLOLOLOL not gonnna say why hehehehehehe

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back