Value of rig

Tonkasmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I unfortunately am going to have to sell my truck, just not sure what a 05 QC with built motor and a Paxton is worth. It's in good condition and just passed 36k on the odometer. Any and all help would be appreciated. Unfortunately am having to move to warmer climate and takin this with is not an option at this time. Thanks guys and I will post an actual for sale post in a day or so in the for sale section. Thank you

I unfortunately am going to have to sell my truck, just not sure what a 05 QC with built motor and a Paxton is worth. It's in good condition and just passed 36k on the odometer. Any and all help would be appreciated. Unfortunately am having to move to warmer climate and takin this with is not an option at this time. Thanks guys and I will post an actual for sale post in a day or so in the for sale section. Thank you

If you decide to part out and sell your truck stock let me kno on your paxton let me kno shoot me a pm i might just take it off your hands :D

I don't know how to take it apart and if it would affect tuning etc, I am hoping to sell it as it sits so I don't have to worry about anything.

what do YOU want for her. built or stock????

how fast ya lookin to sell her????

Ready to sell asap sounds like 30 is where to start built and stock not ready to go there yet. Would take offers that were reasonable though.

Stock you will get more. People see the Paxton and automatically think the truck been rode hard, and put up wet.

Stock you will get more. People see the Paxton and automatically think the truck been rode hard, and put up wet.

^^^Agree......probably worth your time to take her back to stock. May not get as much $$$ from her that way but you will probably sell her faster and actually get more $$$ in the end if you include what you get for the goodies you take off.

I would agree with this normally but I think that for what I is 30 or close to is pretty fair, I would buy one for that and I assume others will as well. I will post for sale ad tonight in classifieds.

I would agree with this normally but I think that for what it is 30 or close to is pretty fair, I would buy one for that and I assume others will as well. I will post for sale ad tonight in classifieds.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back