VCA EDITION FOR SALE ON AOL AUTOS!!!

This dealer is only 15 mins from me. I check their inventory often. This truck has been there since before Halloween. Just a FYI

I could see him gettin half that....But the whole 69k is tough. To be honest I wish they all held their value in comparison to that.

they are just a bit early for that price level.

He gets full price I gonna get him to sell some beach front property I have in Arizona. :chain:

You could get a real nice used Viper for a lot less than that, I love these trucks but that's crazy, I don't care what edition it is!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I have the $$ i'll paint my truck that color scheme. It's freaking hotness!!!

It's still only just a special paint scheme, badging and a number. Other than that all our 10's are the same(before mods that is!!).............Just my .02, asking and getting are 2 very different things....

It's still only just a special paint scheme, badging and a number. Other than that all our 10's are the same(before mods that is!!).............Just my .02, asking and getting are 2 very different things....

LOL thats what everyone says that does not have a VCA or a CE .but if given the choice to trade straight up you would more than likely jump on it ;)

I had a 2005 srt black truck ,ran like a bat out of hell .But when I ran across a CE with super low mileage I chased it down.And yes have been bashed for doing it by non CE owners .
Well you would till I made this comment .I'm sure others would say nay too .

Its like having the ugliest woman in town but she is the best wife a man could have, but if a flaming knock out blonde silicon sister said come here boy you would run like a deer to get to it and forget about the wife lol JMHO:handkiss:

And yes its too high priced for the market right now .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back