VCA Edition on eBAY!

Ok one more question to J do you know how many of these VCA's are in Canada if any?

There is one here in Lacombe. It's the first 10 I ever saw, it was at the mopar show in Red Deer. The guy that owns it has a garage full of old Mopars and a couple Vipers.

At first I was confused when I saw it as it was blue, then afterwards I figured out is was a VCA. I didn't even take a picture of it :mad:

Question did the VCA trucks come with tonneau covers when they came out or not just wondering?
No sir... bed covers became available in 05, but I know where 2 VCA's are with covers and 3 post wings but the owners used 05 parts...

Thanks for the info. Looks like the truck must be sold it's not on Ebay anymore. Last price I saw was 32k wonder what it went for. It said sold on the website so I'm guessing it went for full asking price which is a pretty good deal for somebody.

Last edited:
I would have bought it for that if I didn't still have the 2 SRTs I currently own.

9 that is the highest number I can go, otherwise it's a double digit number and then not A(singular) number.

No it's not about money it's about the search for the best value, the search and purchase is almost as much fun as actually owning anything. I get bored easily.

No it's not about money it's about the search for the best value, the search and purchase is almost as much fun as actually owning anything. I get bored easily.

I can say finding mine was way less fun than actually owning it and driving it. Maybe if it was a caravan the fun would be equal to the hunt LOL

I'm looking for excptional value for my hard earned dollars, either one like the guy that picked it up for 11K so I can drive the crap out of it or one with a couple 100 miles to store. There is nothing in this world I want more than more dollars in my pocket so I can retire on the beach sooner. Like at 35.

Last edited:
I'm looking for excptional value for my hard earned dollars, either one like the guy that picked it up for 11K so I can drive the crap out of it or one with a couple 100 miles to store.

I understand that. I landed mine easy but it was only 2 yrs old then. Wait till gas gets over $4 a gallon everywhere for a while, they practically give em away :D $20k with 11k on it That carmax VCA was one of the BEST deals I have seen yet tho.

I'm certainly not looking to give it away. With the mileage and condition I will get what I'm looking to get, may just have to wait.

I know a better solution. Just keep it bc I know you love driving it :D

I love driving both of them, but I'm confident I'd love driving a Viper more. I mean if that's what I was going to do. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back