VCA Edition on eBAY!

WOW, thats gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICE find!!:rock:

Wish I had the extra cash laying around to buy a VCA!:(

Tease.........................

Seriously though. Sent the wife the link and she said sell your truck and yur boat and we can get it.......Thought about owning a 10 I would feel sinful putting miles on and backed out of my own idea :( Love driving/racin it too much.

The page loaded, and I literally spoke outloud...

Oh my God!

I want to paint mine that color scheme.

Jesus that thing is sexy.

Gg_800.jpg

Last edited:
I saw this a couple of days ago. I called the dealer said they were asking 35,900 for it. they guy bought it 9 years ago. original owner from the raffle. it's real clean

Nice find, Gotta love Viper Blue. If a guy only had the cash to own 2 trucks. One 10 to drive and the VCA to look at.

These were selling well over the sticker price, someone lost some money over the last few years, my opinion this is nice but the 2005 White with blue with bed cover is still the best !!

If that truck can be bought at $35,900, it is a steal, especially with only 2,400+/- miles on it! :top:

If that truck can be bought at $35,900, it is a steal, especially with only 2,400+/- miles on it! :top:

I KNOW!!!! I can't sell my 2 SRTs now to save my life but if they were gone I would have already bought this truck.

You might be waiting a while considering there were only 2.

Make that 1. i understand (not Whitey, the other one) has had its stripes painted back on

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back