VCA invites SRT-10 Trucks to Nats!

Kevan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey folks!
As many of you know I have been working tirelessly over the last 3+ years to get the trucks into the VCA.
Now I need your help in showing them that the truck owners are just as passionate about their Viper-powered rides as the Viper owners are!

The VCA has asked me to invite as many trucks as possible to the Mopar Nationals in Columbus, OH (Aug. 13-15).
(for more info on Nats: www.moparnats.org)

I'm not sure if the VCA has any "Viper-powered" packages for admission/weekend, but I will find out ASAP.
There's also the possibility of a truck class for racing (if enough attend).

The VCA has reserved the entire grassy area known as "The Viper Pit" at the base of the timing tower at the raceway.
They have a large tent there (I'll check on tent spaces) and plenty of room for truck/trailer parking.
If we get enough trucks and people, we may do our own tent next to theirs.

The VCA has blocked off rooms at a local hotel too. Double rooms are $109/night, so save a few bucks and split it with a buddy.
I will have more info on the hotel later this week.

The VCA has also invited several very special guests, including:
- Ralph Gilles (CEO of Dodge)
- Herb Helbig ("The Viper Grailkeeper")
- Dick Winkles (Dir. Of SRT; "Mr. V-10")
Last year, Herb and Dick were kind enough to sign my owners manual. They are VERY, VERY nice guys and know more about the Viper drivetrain than anyone else on the planet.
I'm pretty sure Ralph is the coolest CEO in the world. I've yet to see him in a suit and tie. :)
No promises on those guys, but the have been there in the recent past.

Hopefully we can get a good showing of trucks this year and dash any doubt as to the the pride we SRT-10 owners have for our vehicles.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me

Please feel free to post this on other forums.
THANKS!!!!!

Wow.. A Kevan sighting.... :rock:

Mopar Nats seem like a blast. I'd love to go one year.

yeah if not for bad timing i would be interested but just not going to be possible this year.

Hiya Kevan. Sure do miss hearing from you on here.:itsme: :itsme:
Wish I could come but the economy is probably gonna keep me home.:( :(

glad to hear your kicking kevan, would love to go to mopar nats at least once in my life and once more in the truck. hope there is a great turn out!

Good To See Ya Kevan, You know I'll Be There...:rock: Looking Forward To Meeting Up With The Many Friends I've Meet At The MoparNats...

Kevan said:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me
How Do We Contact You, I Might Be Interested Moving Off Of Brice Rd. Depending On Where They're Staying...:dontknow:

Also Found This.
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43561

Last edited:
I'm planning to be there. There should be 2 trucks from WV if all goes as planned. I'm supposed to be meeting and cruising with oncebitten.

ill be there itll be my last outing for 3 months though kinda sucks! but im goin to have a BLAST!

i will be there,... 8 hr road trip :D

now just gotta look at hotels

Last edited:
cyalata said:
sweet ill let ya hear the roe a lil bit lol :) :p

OHH MAN.,..... lol - looking for places to stay now - you better be careful the roe might disapear and a ck where it use to be :)

well arfter running the numbers with the boss turns out i might not be able to make this G2G

with fuel / hotel / food and other misc fee's it gettin up there for me and cutting in to my build / plans for my truck :(

Going 2 weeks to Chicago/Detroit. august 2-15
So will take a look at the mopar nationals too.:rock:

Axxel

Sorry Kevan, I would love to make it, but have a tournament in Panama City, Fl the same time frame. Hey, if I get injured, I'll be at the Nats.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back