vendor advice thread

THEWELSHM

Supporting Member
Reaction score
For all vendors, and those know who they are. When a deal in conicimated and paid for, please deliver on time. Either respond to email, forum Mail but tell the Truth.....

My o2

Thewelshm

Well, this can't be good

Hope you haven't been had but sounds not too good. Hate it but we need to know if this is not just an oversight. Please let us know how this turns out and then decide if we need further info on the vendor.

Hope you haven't been had but sounds not too good. Hate it but we need to know if this is not just an oversight. Please let us know how this turns out and then decide if we need further info on the vendor.

Exposure not yet but soon if no dialogue and not just on this forum..

Thewelshm

Exposure not yet but soon if no dialogue and not just on this forum..

Thewelshm

Let me see, a Vender that does more than RAM SRT-10's if it's more than one forum.

Because bitching on Vipers of the World or the SRT10Forum is like pissing in the wind

Not quite like that Jeff. rip off report, better biz just to name a couple. Plus I on other forums under different name.
Getting hosed I take personal
Thewelshm

why wait? if it's something that other people can avoid, too, then why not help?

it must have been a while if you're coming here first before going to the BBB?

Let me see, a Vender that does more than RAM SRT-10's if it's more than one forum.

Because bitching on Vipers of the World or the SRT10Forum is like pissing in the wind

By the way Jeff I thought you had more class than to condemn a member of this forum, when potential wrong doing was brought up to potentially protect others. I have not been here or anywhere in months.. I am sad you may have chosen a lower road with no facts mate?

Paul

why wait? if it's something that other people can avoid, too, then why not help?

it must have been a while if you're coming here first before going to the BBB?

This post is designed to be the 800 lb Gorilla in the room. At this point I will give the vendor the benefit for the 3rd time, my bs tolerance has reduced over the years,, "say what you do, and do what you say" my 02 for all.

Thewelshm

I think you need to retread my post

I was considering venders that are on multiple forums

Jeff I did re read your post mate. I must be looking at it wrong?? As Winston Churchill said two people separated by a common language. In this case I give you a pass, some would call BS.

Now let's get back to the vendor issue.

Thewelshm

I am interested to see how this plays out. The 3 Vendors I have dealt with on here have all been great, and quick responses.

Jeff I did re read your post mate. I must be looking at it wrong?? As Winston Churchill said two people separated by a common language. In this case I give you a pass, some would call BS.

Now let's get back to the vendor issue.

Thewelshm

Agreed .... who is it? and ... what did they screw you on?

Welsh, I have read Jeff's posts and can't see how you think he is choosing either side. Seems to be playing neutral and just trying to figure out which vendor.

Agreed .... who is it? and ... what did they screw you on?

see post #11 before I completely trash their business. and I will to protect other forum members, I will give a little more time. Folks here spend lots of money with vendors on all forums, this post was for all that need to to tighten up!!!. Not to be ridiculed by some and enjoyed by other dumb asses. For those vendors doing a "great job celebrate and feast, for all others I hope you choke on it"

My 02

thewelshm

I guess this is where the disconnect is Jeff, I never put or mentioned this thread on " vipers of the world"? And if it is indeed what you state? would have been a good call.

thewelshm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back