Vendors

wyoramsrt-10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need to get a brand new OEM factory rear spoiler (Gen I). I would like to get it put on before i get rid of the truck. Can't be selling busted up crap:D BTW it is warranty work too. My service dept is telling mid July for the part. I know parts are getting harder to come by. Just wondering if you guys no where some are:rock:
crackedwing003.jpg

I thought I seen a guy try to fix his after he found out it was cut down the middle and did not have much luck or was told it would break again.:dontknow:

Did some one sit or try standing on it?:D

Should be easy to fix.
Sand it down, bevel the crack a bit, fill with epoxy resin or some stranded filler, sand, prime then paint. Save some $$'s.

What you have to lose. What does the dealer what for a new spoiler?

Stagethree said:
Did some one sit or try standing on it?:D

Should be easy to fix.
Sand it down, bevel the crack a bit, fill with epoxy resin or some stranded filler, sand, prime then paint. Save some $$'s.

What you have to lose. What does the dealer what for a new spoiler?
Dealer wants $1195. But it is still under warranty. I would rather have a new one or if the dealer wanted to buy a used one would be fine by me. I seen a couple on ebay for $600 or so. And I thought these wings were tough:D Seems like they seem to be the only thing that survives in a crash.

wyoramsrt-10 said:
I thought I seen a guy try to fix his after he found out it was cut down the middle and did not have much luck or was told it would break again.:dontknow:

If you fix it right the repair would be stronger then the rest of it.
Heck they use adhesive to hold together body panels the joint is stronger then bolts.

Last edited:
wyoramsrt-10 said:
Dealer wants $1195. But it is still under warranty. I would rather have a new one or if the dealer wanted to buy a used one would be fine by me. I seen a couple on ebay for $600 or so. And I thought these wings were tough:D Seems like they seem to be the only thing that survives in a crash.

DISREGARD all I said:D :D :D

Didn't see the warranty part.:eek:

they can be cut in half a few guys did it to fit with the mopar tonneau cover but after ridin behind justins 10 at around 100 or so that wing sure does move alot :dontknow: it bowed right in the middle really bad :confused:

Coley 1334 said:
they can be cut in half a few guys did it to fit with the mopar tonneau cover but after ridin behind justins 10 at around 100 or so that wing sure does move alot :dontknow: it bowed right in the middle really bad :confused:

Just like sex...depends how you do it.:D

there are a few dealers that have the spoiler... you should receive it sooner as chrysler will request they ship it to your dealer. that part has no demand.

TheMoparConnection said:
there are a few dealers that have the spoiler... you should receive it sooner as chrysler will request they ship it to your dealer. that part has no demand.
Just the answer I expected. I knew you or one of the parts guys could find out if there were any in stock somewhere. Apparently my dealer can not find any. Can you give me the names of the dealers that have them? Thanks Robert:rock:

ask your dealer to special handle it. they have it a daily order. here's the p/n 5JR31TZZAC.

ALLEN SAMUELS DODGE KATY TX USA Phone: (281)-675-8549 / (866)-366-6727
LITHIA CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE OF BRYAN TX USA Phone: (979)-774-8111 / (979)-731-1032

FRANK KENT DODGE, LLC FORT WORTH TX USA Phone: (817)-696-4380 / (817)-696-4381

KIM'S CHRY-PLYM-DODGE & JEEP LAUREL MS USA Phone: (601)-425-4788 / (601)-425-4701

RESNIK MOTORS INC NEWTON KS USA Phone: (316)-283-2480 / (877)-473-7645

GARY MATHEWS DODGE & DODGE TRUCKS JACKSON TN USA Phone: (731)-664-8500 / (731)-664-0746

jsandlin said:
ive never done 100 in my truck cooley:dontknow:

well i guess that was when i was blowing by you :p maybe i was doin a 100 :dontknow: Slow black trucks :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back