Venom 2 hood

SRTForLife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am VERY impressed with the look of this hood. I would like to know, since it is fiberglass, is there any warping happening with these hoods? I live in Houston so the damn thing will get hot as hell. And how much water gets in through these hoods.

I am VERY impressed with the look of this hood. I would like to know, since it is fiberglass, is there any warping happening with these hoods? I live in Houston so the damn thing will get hot as hell. And how much water gets in through these hoods.

Idk exactly Ive talked to tony bout getting 1 and he says he's never had a problem but on my 02 I got srt hood and after year it started spider webbing.... and im in tenn. Tony says coulda been the prep work and ill bet that's what my problem was...

I had one of the first hood (Gen1) and still looks good. I no longer have the truck, but have regular visitation trips with it :D I live in South Florida, and the truck slept outside when I owned it.

Were in Houston,I live over by Alief area

Might be doing cars and coffee first weekend of Nov. You interested it is up by Tomball

Tony is back! :D
Tony, is the GEN 2 hood the same design as GEN 1?

Tony is back! :D
Tony, is the GEN 2 hood the same design as GEN 1?

all are the same, same design, we are just doing new molds to be able to get the hoods out quicker, this spring we had almost 100 orders for them and it took forever to fill, so redesigning the molds. plus a few changes, we may be able to offer a carbon type hood.

I love my Gen 2 hood .... One of my best mods on my little truck

IMMA BIG FAN OF THESE HOODS!! Think their awesome...I don't even have 1 but what I've seen and read their worth every penny;)

What do you mean "last round"??? Are you not going to be making them anymore?

Not that I'm speaking for Tony ,but I run a molding shop and the fact is the molds will only run so many parts before new tooling has to be made,It will get to a point were your sales won't cover costs of building new molds after so many parts are made off it.If you continue
to run parts off a wore out mold quality will tank :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back