Venom hood

you and I both peter, I tried three different folks that specialize, none wanted to do to my specs, they wanted to do there way so.............
as usual do it our dam self;)

Yeah I saw that pic of the red hood that smashed a windshield and it wasn't even damaged much. That's hella strong.

Here ya go Sky, its been a process, but finally doing them ourselves which has been a learning process has let us get things down to a nice fitment , plus deal with a few issues, a lot changes made to make it stronger, longer lasting and fit better, plus we have tested an tried a ton of gel coats and resins to get the best out of the hood, this is the final fitment, we will quick prep it , send it to the painter for a final , then see how it looks, from there they will all be special order. Made to each order our newest addition another building should be up in two weeks, just for the hoods.

Attachments

• bob 050.JPG
    bob 050.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 117
  • bob 054.JPG
    bob 054.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 178
  • bob 170.jpg
    bob 170.jpg
    606.4 KB · Views: 164
  • bob 190.jpg
    bob 190.jpg
    525.5 KB · Views: 211
  • bob 191.jpg
    bob 191.jpg
    459.1 KB · Views: 399
actually the first one is in the body shop and should be painted this week, we are erecting a new building right at this moment just for fiberglass work, as there will be more coming than just the hoods, but so far the body shop says they are working out great
thanks for your patience

Is there any idea of a price for these?

Will they come painted ?

Any carbon fiber overlay option?

intitial pricing is going to be between 7-800, no painting what so ever, reason being is in shipping they will get scratched most likely never had luck shipping them painted, and we will be doing a carbon overlay, or at least giving it a shot to see how it goes on one

Can we start a list of who is getting the new Venom hood as they are produced?

Tony - Put me down for one once they are ready for sale!!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back