Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
oK went over alot of stuff the other day, this is what we came up with,

hope its ok, my drawing is probably better then my pic taking skills tho.

but will do one mold that is on top, and that is the way you will get it,

then you can remove what areas you wish, this way y ou can have duals, single, or duals with the hitch area removed,

I included a poll, to get an idea,

also your ideas are appreciated,

thansk
Stinker.jpg

001-4.jpg

i like the single exhaust! without hitch . i will remove my hitch . thanx

Just so everyone understands, it will be delivered will all bars attached all the way accross

you will take it to your body guy , let him cut out the area you do not want, and paint it from there,

the area for the tag will look as normal, the area for the TAG lights will NOT BE CUT OUT, that way if you want to install leds or some ofhter light you may, or you may cut it out so that you cna install the factory lights

also the area for the rear spare area will be left uncut, so those that wish to have a finished look may keep it smooth

I want the single exhaust with a hitch :D
j/k
I think you have come up with something to make everyone happy.

Hucksrt10 said:
i like the single exhaust! without hitch . i will remove my hitch . thanx

:dito: :rock:

I like the center exhaust. Like my wifes Jeep. Hey Tony you need to fix that pic. There's two bad spots on her hands.

i likes the one in the photo.

great thinkin with the lights & deleatein the spare tire notch.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

the dual tip in center would look bad ass im already designing another setup for mine loved the single big ass tip but alot of people dnt thank its a exhaust for sum odd reason

jsut remember there will be one mold done, y ou will have to remove the areas of the valance you do not want, it will be ribbed completely across so that we only do one mold and everyone gets what they want;)

oK went over alot of stuff the other day, this is what we came up with,

hope its ok, my drawing is probably better then my pic taking skills tho.

but will do one mold that is on top, and that is the way you will get it,

then you can remove what areas you wish, this way y ou can have duals, single, or duals with the hitch area removed,

I included a poll, to get an idea,

also your ideas are appreciated,

thansk
Stinker.jpg

001-4.jpg

this is back on fellas, post up if interested, we are going to make one especially for the VCA truck so if interested post up, it may be a one shot deal , not sure as yet, dont know price as yet, dont know details as yet if it will be offered as single center exit or duals, but if your interested post up let me know

I would be interested in one as you originally described, no cut outs.

Im interested in the one like in the picture, dual setup.

im definetly in for the one that is in the picture (green truck)...center dual duals!!! that is f'n sick tony!!!

Ok drowing .... Well they suxs . And did you make any of them . And what's price going to be . And I like one in e pic . Looks really good .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back