valance poll

• yes

Votes: 87 94.6%
  • no

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping by say first of april to have them available, so the closer it gets the more info I will have, I will first have to mount one, and see what all will have to be modified and if its something the customer can do , or if its something that will have to be supplied, but most likly will take preorders on them

im so stoked for these to be done. if it comes out looking like the setup on the green truck...it will be the best visual mod there is for our trucks IMO...

thanks man, I am too, I will have to make a couple trips to the fab guy to make sure they are done correctly , but it will def be worth it buddy:)

guys I just ordered a SRT8 bumper that should be here tomorrow, then will send it to my fabricator, to start on the rear valance

only one problem, Mike our fabricator jsut had a heart attack , so I must call tomorrow and check on him, keep him in your prayers tonight

Think you could fab one up for a non SRT? My bumper will be getting replaced this summer and same with my bed side...go in a little accident on some ice.

Think you could fab one up for a non SRT? My bumper will be getting replaced this summer and same with my bed side...go in a little accident on some ice.

I have no idea if they will work on the non srt or not till its done really, but I dont think they will, but its costly to do a mold , so to do one for the non srt's would be a couple thousand, but we will be checking to see if they fit, but i have a feeling it will only fit the srt models buddy

I have no idea if they will work on the non srt or not till its done really, but I dont think they will, but its costly to do a mold , so to do one for the non srt's would be a couple thousand, but we will be checking to see if they fit, but i have a feeling it will only fit the srt models buddy

Dang. Ight thanks man. If i ever get a 10 i would def get the one thats on the green truck

Dang. Ight thanks man. If i ever get a 10 i would def get the one thats on the green truck

if there is enough interest from the hemi guys we will look into it man, I am going sat to a huge show in concord nc and it will probably give me a decent feeler

GD Tony!!!! can we get an update fool!!!! its been a week. i understand the rabbits need tending and all...but come on dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back